Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2010

JSF output link or command link?

I need a "dumb" link (similar to the href) only to the whitewashing of a page and want it handed over a parameter. I want to deposit any action or write any own controller. The parameter should be passed as <f:param>, since I do not want to necessarily mean that this appears in the address bar. This day, however, supported only by <h:commandLink>, right?? The question: Can a whitewashing <h:commandLink> to a page without writing a controller and the rat tail (Navigation Rules) following yet? Please also explain some basic things of JSF.
Old 02-08-2010

Re: JSF output link or command link?

To my knowledge, is also supported by <f:param/> <h:outputLink/>!

<h:outputLink value="httpaddress" target="_blank">
<f:param name="id" value="1234"/>
</ H: output link>
The above should actually work ...
Old 03-08-2010

I did it a few times with me.
JSF code:
<h:outputLink value="http:/localhost:8080/" target="_blank">
<f:param name="id" value="1234"/>
<h:outputText value="Test-Link"/>
</ H: output link>
generates the following HTML code:
<a id="myForm:_idJsp20" title="Test-Link"
target="_blank" href="http:/localhost:8080/?id=1234"> test link </ a>
Old 03-08-2010

Re: What is JSF?

I would like to tell you about the JSF. JSF is a framework for building applications based on Java J2EE MVC pattern type 1. JSF has the main characters:
  • Associated to each view to form a set of java objects handled by the controller (managed beans) to facilitate the collection, and display values Nostra in the various elements of the forms.
  • Enter a series of stages in the processing of the request, such as validation, reconstruction of the hearing, recovery of the values of the elements, etc.
  • Uses a simple configuration file for the driver in XML format
  • It is extensible and can create new interface elements or modify existing ones.
  • And what is most important part of the J2EE standard. Indeed, there are many alternatives for creating the presentation layer and control of a java web application, such as Struts and other frameworks, but only part of the standard JSP.
Old 03-08-2010

I've really been impressed with the power of the ADF. In the course of databases, some of the work is to develop a small web application procedures PL / SQL to search. In one afternoon you could have ready your little search application. Of course, it only had two or three fields, as the growing complexity of more fields are added. ADF makes it easy to perform search pages and is quite flexible.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , , , , ,