Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Own Event Listener in Java

Software Development

Old 02-08-2010

Own Event Listener in Java

Hello,
I've already looked at google and I come to this, I must override the abstract listener. But how exactly do I get the point now, and what I need in such a listener all? My event listener to see if the exported database entry perform a true returns and then a certain action, the event listener i am using is correct or not? any more help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Old 02-08-2010

Re: Own Event Listener in Java

As a listener interface, an observer is, very briefly, there is only one method event (possibly parameters) pure, override classes must implement the course, the observable object manages a listeners and if it thinks that they have to inform it goes through the list and called every event. For more detailed information regarding the same you will need to read more about it.
Old 02-08-2010

I have a class, the stuff in one to enter database, but now I will, so there are errors that will wait after each registration in triggered event to one, and that is to recognize a listener, whether the database query a "true" returns when that happens, should be just one event that triggered ensures that my query is correct or not. As a listener would look exactly the so, or are there opportunities to achieve even better it?
Old 02-08-2010

If an actor with the DBquery starts and earnings recovered it, it can look itself but what it says there and do more stuff after that. Listeners are concurrent events, a GUI is waiting for her life without action, only if someone else uses it.
Old 02-08-2010

I know, but in my case, I have the problem that I am not just after each query to the results, since the program must continue to generate further messages, so I'm just so great that the result is there, is simply the next entry and then made it run again until next results further. Any more discussion on this is appreciated. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2010

On the small application I'm developing. I want to popup info bubbles on the top right of each of my combo box when the mouse passes over your hand. I tried the solution prescribed in the flash source but the problem is that already assigned event listeners on my box ... I can not place their lists when I apply the proposed code! You would know if it is possible to use the solution headphones events.
Old 13-08-2010

someone will surely wait for the result from the database, which can then inform a listener, a very simple call listener.esIstWasPassiert: () and the listener object then makes what?

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,