Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Use Java code in PHP

Software Development

Old 02-08-2010

Use Java code in PHP

Hello,
I have java code and I am currently working on the php project, now the problem is that I can not import the java code in php. Is there a way to do this? I want the functionality of the java code in the php project. How can I do this? Any help will be great. Thank you.

Old 02-08-2010

Re: Use Java code in PHP

It depends on what you give to "include", if it is an applet, then yes you can do it. Java code as it is not compatible with php you will need to import some of the libraries. Calling a Java application from PHP code, certainly.
Old 02-08-2010

So, you want your Java application running on the client.

The fact that you have the php or not does not change nothing, since php runs on the server. Once the client runs the application, is that i received the HTML page that was generated by PHP.

So you have two options:
1) The applet, which you should obviously not
2) Java Web Start, which you'll easily find a preview with Google
Old 02-08-2010

The user does not need to download the program, it must turn on the local server. It runs continuously and must be visible from just a web page as it is a graphics application. Any more information on this is appreciated. Thank you.
Old 02-08-2010

How do you want your Java application, when executed on the server, to display Frames and Graphics Tables and post customer and react Inter-cable? An applet is downloaded entirely on the client and runs on the client. How do you want, just by turning in an applet JFrame, change where it happens?
Old 11-08-2010

Should not be interactive, it just needs to show what is received and Oracle the application is just a formatting.
Old 12-08-2010

I do not think that php bridge matches the need yann999. It is rather to use Java servlets, particularly in their form of webservice. Desires that the client has access to a real application "heavy" in Java that displays the table, Panels and more. It is also possible that I read too quickly the possibilities offered by php bridge, but it seems to me that, precisely, it is quickly seen.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,