Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2010

Deployment with JRE Java

Hello,
I want a Java application on a USBstick with JRE deliver because I need to deployment them on another machine. It should therefore also without installed JRE work. To start six variants Java programs - jar, bat, exe, CD shows already a way for Windows with batch file.
Here are two questions:
- How can I platform independent (like first or other common platforms for 1.2 examples) also accomplished the start? (Use JAR - as is JRE set / used?)
- How can I realize the above example, without a console? (Use exe - how in the exe or any other JRE / used set?)
Old 31-07-2010

Re: Deployment with JRE Java

You can create an exe which in and the JRE can bundle. For Windows all works so wonderfully. Without Dosbox, with its own icon, if necessary, splash screen etc. I chose Launch4j and it works beautifully. here are so many wrapper. Does anyone know someone who in addition to the Jars and the JRE can wrap? This would be a big EXE but a pretty package that can not be changed. For other operating systems, I am open for tips. Because wrappers are indeed platform-specific and I have only found Windows wrapper.
Old 31-07-2010

I would like to <br> a demo application distributed with the JRE, in case that might exist on an unknown computer no Java Runtime. Which components then have as a Zip archive in addition to its own application classes are added to directly after the transfer to the remote displays with the actual application and a working Java Runtime have available. Is there a possible distribution of a JRE with application software license things considered?
Old 31-07-2010

You can download the JRE directly in Java / Sun / Com, and as far as I know as opposed to the JDK to pass freely. The JRE is the same folder that probably more or less - but which one saves in
Code:
$ JAVA_HOME / jre / lib / ext /.
If the download of jre is not a problem, I would prefer in any case as a clean solution

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,