Thread: Run Windows Powershell from Java

Run Windows Powershell from Java

Hello,
    I want to run a JSP Web application (JBoss 4.2.2.GA + JDK 1.6) where I means a PowerShell script for an Exchange Server 2003. So far so good. Then it brings me, however the error in the return:
    Code:
    WARNING: The following errors occurred when loading console C: \ Program 
    Files \ Microsoft \ Exchange Server \ Scripts \ example.psc1: 
    Can not load Windows PowerShell snap-in 
    Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin because of the following error: 
    Windows PowerShell snap-in is Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin 
    not installed on the machine.
    I have no idea what this error means, if you can help me with this then it would be great. Thank you.

Re: Run Windows Powershell from Java

You could command in a bat file store and run it. It works smoothly in my opinion [as the String] for the command
    Code:
    Process process = Runtime.getRuntime (). Exec ("cmd / c \" "+ thefile+" \ "");
    It is how you do it, if you have not done this in your code then please change your code.

Did I already tried, the problem is, it takes the snap-in is not if he runs in java, it says yes, that it is installed on the local machine, but it is installed and under CMD.exe does the powershell command so perfectly. Service runs under Administrator account-has, including access to the snap-in. If you have any other solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.

Let the whole time in a Java program to run, which is not running in a JBoss or Tomcat. You may reach through the container any restrictions on access to local resources. A "normal" VM is fairly unrestricted access.

I know from our server admin that it is because he does not find the snap and can not load because of the execute on the JVM, it loads the profile does not, do not talk as administrator and thus no access. I've searched me a vbscript that runs files through runas.exe with username + pw does not, however, as this turn a second VBScript cmd would start and withstood the JVM does not seem. Someone ne other good possibility (VB 6.0) or via LDAP to create a user in Exchange? Reading works because of jsp / java and ldap using so "select" command, only inserts do not work because it lubricates the executeQuery or executeUpdate from me.

I know from our server admin that it is because he does not find the snap and can not load because of the execute on the JVM, it loads the profile does not, do not talk as administrator and thus no access. I've searched me a vbscript that runs files through runas.exe with username + pw does not, however, as this turn a second VBScript cmd would start and withstood the JVM does not seem. Someone ne other good possibility (VB 6.0) or via LDAP to create a user in Exchange? Reading works because of jsp / java and ldap using so "select" command, only inserts do not work because it lubricates the executeQuery or executeUpdate from me.

This should, however,but also in a file executable. So as a normal user the requested access from the Java process and inside the switch happened to the other users. Now test, but I think it should go. Tasting time tomorrow at work (if I find some time) and then sign up times.