Thread: Java control panel

Java control panel

Hello,
    I just got a following problem:

- Yesterday I installed the update JRE. I have Vista 64 bit. Then I look in the Java Control Panel (path: Start / Control Panel / Programs / Java) the menu tab "update" no longer. Before, I always see it there, there are always five menu tabs (general, update, java, security, expanded). Now Java Control Panel has, without the tab "update" only four menu tabs

- I have also uninstalled the update 18 (Java remains the Update 17 in the laptop), I see the tab "update no more." Or did the update again installed 18 new, it is missing in the Java Control Panel is still the tab "Update"

What is wrong here? Any help will be great. Thank you.

Re: Java control panel

I could send you the "Java Control Panel" as reg. file. Before, you should still check a few things, whether they are correct. If not, I would have to adapt reg. file yet.

Sun Java 6 Update 18
    C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre6
    C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre6 \ bin \ client \ jvm.dll

Hello,
    The file "jvm.dll" could not be opened, I do not know what it the reason for this and Java control panel must be exactly as shown picture of you being here, but with me it is missing the tab "updating". Any more help will be great, by the way Thank you for your help.

It is under Control Panel - Programs and Features "- Java (TM) 6 Update 18 you listed in?
    If there is a folder jre6 under "C: \ Program Files \ Java"?
    You are the jvm.dll folder "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre6 \ bin in the client" \?

I guess you are clear with this now. Thank you.

It is for me certainly the file jvm.dll folder "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre6 \ bin in the \ client" (which is only in the file folder: Program Files (x86), and in the Program Files folder is "client" not). I have vista 64 bit, so two browsers (ie bit 32, ie 64 bit), for every browser I've corresponding update (update bit 18 for 32 and 18-bit update for 64) installed. Since I rarely surf with 64-bit browser, have uninstalled the update 18 for 64 bit, so stay with me only the current 18-bit update for 32nd Unfortunately.

Vista Home Premium 64-bit or Vista Business 64-bit or Vista Ultimate 64-bit? Register at yourself as an administrator, as limited user you have the tab "update" does not.

kellymom Guest

Jusched.exe should essentially be a harmless process but virus developers and malware sellers will want to use this common knowledge to confuse people by making and spreading Trojans, worms and viruses using this name. This is done by either altering the spelling of the name jusched or storing it in some location other than in its valid location. When there is more than one instance of this program running at any given time, it will indicate that this program is being misused. That is an indicator that one's computer is seriously threatened.

I have Vista Home Premium 64-bit

I've registered for your tips as a true administrator. But in Java control panel I see the rider "updating" it yet.

- New: what did learn just when I start / Control Panel \ Programs / another option (left side) / 32 bit panel display elements go, then I click back there. I see symbol "JAVA control panel," I'm going in here, then I see the rider "updating", but here is only 32 bits.

With Vista Home Premium 64-bit of the rider is still missing