Thread: JNLP Error with application

JNLP Error with application

Hello,
    I have some concerns as to lay a apps jnlp / jws. I have a modular (each module contained in a jar and analyzed by independent thinking through a JarInputStream) and I have some problems to find the jar once passed through JWS. I manage to use class modules by making imports in the code so hard in my jars are tranfer (the modules are listed in the jnlp <Resources>) but it's not really what I want (loss reflexivity and dynamic side): Basically I should be able to handle my jar (now cached, Eager download) as a single file. I searched the side of 'GetResource' but inconclusive. Any more help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: JNLP Error with application

Hello
    1 - Did you receive an error message when you launch your application? Try to change the configuration of java (the command "javaws-viewer" provides access to the configuration window)
    2 - Question (maybe) : Have you signed all your jars?
    3 - Question (maybe) : Did you put all the rights in your jnlp file? :
    Code:
    <security> <all-permissions/> </ security>

1 - Not correct. When I'm connected to the server (online) everything works fine because I'll tap the app server but once the Ethernet cable removed qd even tries to type in remote address instead of using the jars present in the cache and I then necessarily an exception when it tries to open the URL: / I checked with the javaws-viewer and the resource is referenced as a remote URL. So I'd like to manually access to these jar files to open as an archive and search in

2 - Yes everything is signed no worries on that side.

3 - Yes, all the rights are ok

Have you tried to
    Code:
    <offline-allowed/>
    Just include the above line in your code and see what is the output, if you have an error then post the error you get.

This is what i am trying to do

Code:
    javax.jnlp.BasicService temp = (BasicService) javax.jnlp.ServiceManager.lookup("javax.jnlp.BasicService"); test URL = new URL(l.GetProtocol()l.GETHOST l.getPort(), test .getPath() + "lib / toto.jar");

Try
    (
     j = new JarInputStream(tep.openStream(), true);
    )
    catch (Exception e) (...)

Have you tried looking at the side of DownloadService rather than JarInputStream? The "loadResource" will load your resource (. jar) in the cache first and then load them dynamically in the classpath then run from the cache. So no worries for the normally off-line mode.