Thread: Getting started with JMS and weblogic 10

Getting started with JMS and weblogic 10

I use Weblogic for a project. I am asked to use the JMS API, However, I have some difficulty starting, My project is a website for a gym , and the user site ( client) use the Training Plan. One function is that each user who wishes to receive a weekly training plan ( new ) for the week, I would therefore like to send mails through javamail has all these customers to tell them nicely that the " training plan " of the week has arrived. And use JMS to send to each of its clients on the site the Training Plan . This can be done in the administrator page that sends the training plan and mail ( by a button ), and I want the user page a link to their " training plan " to appear this week again. Please explain JMS and weblogic 10.

Re: Getting started with JMS and weblogic 10

It is sometimes necessary to delete messages from a JMS queue because they are not / no longer fit to be consumed by the application. One approach would be simply to write a client that consumes the messages in question with JMS apis . This approach would work , so whatever the JMS middleware. The approach described here performs this suppression via the apis specific WebLogic JMX. The first advantage is that it proves very simple ( Groovy is here to simplify the use of JMX).Then we can assume that this approach is more efficient ( in particular, it is not necessary to retrieve the message to delete it ) and it works even with Delayed messages : a message with a Time-To -Deliver is not immediately visible by a simple JMS client.

MX server domain exposed by the server admin gives access to MBeans deployed on all nodes in the WebLogic domain. We can of course do the same manipulations by connecting to a server runtime managed servers in a domain, then we will limit the resources deployed on this node. (The class provides WebLoMBean with the attached code allows access to one or other of these types of servers).

To get a reference to one or JMSDestinationRuntimeMBean (more accurately obtain the ObjectName representing the object on the server ) , the apis Research jmx server will be used . We just have to know that these MBeans are defined by Key Property " Type " worth " JMSDestinationRuntime " The pattern of ObjectName " com.bea : Type = JMSDestinationRuntime , * " allows you to filter on this type of MBeans.

The JMSDestinationRuntime MBean offer many attributes, I use mainly two:
    * MessagesCurrentCount : the number of message in the queue ( ie single non- visible messages pending)
    * MessagesPendingCount : the number of messages pending in the queue
    A count greater than zero on the first may indicate a drinking problem or show a dysfunction characterized by an accumulation of messages in a queue error
    A count greater than zero on the second shows the currently requested tails and possibly congestion they do not fall to zero quickly.

The approach is identical to the creation of a JMS message producer , except step 7 Designer JDeveloper. The only differences are in fact the technical properties to specify which vary according to the operation . For example , the message priority is a property that must be updated to the stacking and unstacking not for the stack , we must specify the name of the queue where we want to consume, the type of message, JNDI name associated with JDBC connection used for popping messages, etc.