Thread: Adding jar files to ant target

Adding jar files to ant target

I Complete the following ANT script. The ultimate goal is to make the compilation and execution of test code your package umlv.fruits. For more information , look toward This helps and Online Manual. I write target jar creates an executable jar file for the code test . To test your jar : java -jar fruits.jar,Write target run running the test code. Write target all which will be the default target and launch the compilation and the creation of the jar. I want to know adding jar files to ant target. Please help.

Re: Adding jar files to ant target

The class loader that we have just created should inherit the class URLClassLoader and be defined with the URL of Jar files to OpenOffice . org and library directories . For OpenOffice.org 3 this means add the URLs for :
    * Jerky Jar file layer Basis in / path / to / ooo / basis- link / program / classes
    * each jar file URE in / Path / to / ooo / basis- link / ure- link / share / java
    * program directory Basis layer , that is to say: / Path / to / ooo / basis- link / program
    * the lib directory of the ERU , that is to say: / Path / to / ooo / basis- link / ure- link / lib.

You must also add code to our application URLs to upload all our classes specific to OpenOffice.org by the class loader. Here is an example of class loader code snippet Eclipse integration ( simplified ). IOOO is an interface describing the instance of OpenOffice. org is used:class action should return results to reuse elsewhere. These results are the Eclipse integration classes that are not at all related to the OpenOffice API . org . If I add the URL to the code to Eclipse class loader URLs , I can instantiate these classes from the classes specific to OpenOffice.org .

You need to driver Adabas (admittedly a rare occurrence, but each time the same method). Copy the required jar in the "lib /":
    [Quote]% Cp-adabasd 130100.jar instrumentation.jar / usr / local / SQuirreL \ SQL \ Client / lib /
    For mysql, the jar is of the form "mysql-connector-java-3.1.11.jar.
    On the window "Drivers", click the "+" to add a new driver. I will indicate the values that I enter for Adabas to you to find your images for MySQL, Postgres .[Quote]

You need to add the menu buttons and Tomcat Tomcat () a perspective ( Java , debugging or other) . Use the Window menu , Customize Perspective ... , Other and tick Tomcat. You need to configure plugin,
    1 - Open the plugin preferences page : Window menu , Preferences Tomcat.
    2 - Indicate mandatory version of Tomcat and the targeted directory Install Tomcat.
    If another JRE is specified in the preference Tomcat ( settings for the JVM) , the latter is used rather than the default . If this field is filled in any subsequent modification of the JRE default is not taken into account.

You need to service mode , change the class path used by the Windows service. For this use the graphical utility available in the taskbar Windows ( installed when the service mode is selected ) . Modify classpath (in the tab Java) To add the path to the file C : \ { } jdk_path \ lib \ tools.jar, Preceded by a semicolon ( ; ). You can start Tomcat and Apache to verify that the dynamic resources are served. Module mod_jk the transmitting of the request to Apache Tomcat and receiving the response to Apache Tomcat , and then to your browser.