Thread: What is the best support software?

What is the best support software?

What is the best support software? Please provide links to good support software

Re: What is the best support software?

Can you explain in more detail what you actually need. Usually I think you are looking for a help desk support software. I am not sure here. Can you post in more detailed way that what is your actual requirement. For what you want the software. That means which work will be carried on your software on priority basis. If the idea is more clear then we can provide much more help here.

Re: What is the best support software?

It all depends upon what functionality you need from the support software. A small, static company may be best served by something that is cheap and simple, while a large or growing company will need a system that is extensible.

The first step is to get a list of help desk systems that have the basic functionality you need and I found to be a great resource for this.

The second is to put together an RFP and review vendors to make sure that they can actually implement the support processes you need.

The third is to negotiate with your chosen vendors to get the best possible price and to minimize your risk if there are any problems.