Thread: PHP - set email date

PHP - set email date

Hello,
    I have a php application which runs well locally with easy php. But once I put it on the server it gives me the following message: Warning: mail (): "sendmail_from" not set en php.ini or custom "From:" header missing en C: \ Opac57 \ mail.php on line 74. Should I change something in the php.ini server? I think this is because I have not set the date for the emails which are send and received. Any help will be great.

Re: PHP - set email date

To be added at the beginning of code:
    Code:
    ini_set ('sendmail_from', 'test@server.com');
    Or you parameters the FROM field in the header of your mail. And then you have to add the date to the above function or method.

I need to send an email from code in php. I used the mail () function with arguments required (there is no error in the execution of the program), but the message is not sent. What are the parameters to change in php.ini?
    The Apache log shows the following message:
    Code:
    PHP Warning: mail () "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From" header missing in C: \ \ Program Files ...

I returned to my problem of mail () function. I set up SMTP with what you gave me. But still nothing happens ... I still have that message in the Apache log:
    Code:
    mail (): "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in C: \ \ Program Files \ \ Apache Group \ \ Apache2 \ \ htdocs \ \ ...

Yes, I did that, the call to my function Mail () is done before any reference to html tags ... But nothing works, my function Mail () I desperately returns FALSE!

The message suggests that you can not use an address not by their server. Besides, most servers are can hand because of spam. By putting a valid address and a valid smtp to have more luck than it works.