Thread: From JCreator to NetBeans

From JCreator to NetBeans

Hello,
    I'm a regular JCreator and I developed over a long time since and no problems so far. I wanted to test IDE (a bit curious) so I transferred my code to this platform, I just added their names package common error I not compile and I run as an error rather odd for a class that handles create and apply a texture on a rectangle3D (I developed a Map3D with a navigation FPS). I do not really understand or is the problem with JCreator it compiles and runs normally without any problem. Can someone please explain to me where the problem comes because I am not an expert in NetBeans.

Re: From JCreator to NetBeans

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem with this software. I checked this possibility that the images that I use is not in my package, but this is not the case in the interior are well, I tested on another PC with the same parameter JDK and Api and always gives the same, as it works by JCreator cons NetBeans still the same problem, I'll try to retype a code I can be that it comes from the NetBeans if I drop, the damage first impression about it was good, very powerful generator automatic jar can be more profiling on our programs and lots of other stuff like building a graphic interface like it was a logo for the code that generates cons is a bit ugly but good. If you have other suggestions I'm interested if I continue with JCreator tamps.

Hello,
    I never use Java3D not gonna help me much, but even how you've added your Java3D library to your project?

Other tracks in bulk, you never know:
    - Do you have your config in project Java1.5? if you use the features of the latter (generic, ...)
    - How to access you to your texture? disk or the classloader?

The generated code is that you ask him, can be GroupLayout I've done a little afraid, but imagine if you were to tell you a hand typing.

The Java I use is the 1.6, why use NetBeans jdk and jre are clean? I recall when I installed NetBeans has detected that the Java version used in my pc so I guess it compiles and runs from it has not? And how I can see the version used in my NetBeans 5.5.1? I load the texture directly on the disc, a single loading:

Code:
     try(
        this.img = ImageIO.read(new File(flnm));
    )catch(IOException e)(
    )
    Then I use to generate the image after a texture3D. How I managed to add Java3D in my project? Java3D 1.5 installs normally and binds ClassPath, and I noticed that NetBeans ClassPath always scan to find new package, so I tell myself that the Java3D API is operated by NetBeans, besides there is no problem when I compile. So I hope this explanation will enlighten you about my problem. Thanks again for your reply.

Some jdk is installed on your machine, all new projects are set for compatibility 1.4 by default. If you want to enjoy the features of Java 5 java6 see, must you change the config in the properties of your project. Not a good idea to catch empty. Maybe your resource is poorly loaded, add a println to get to the bottom. Should be added to the library Library Manager or directly your project. Like any jar, but obviously your AC does not pose any prob.

Your reason "No!" Co "the problem is it is loading the image, I added a System.out.println to see and the problem comes from.
    In terms of libraries used by NetBeans I did as you told me, I checked the properties of my project but not the rate the problem, the java is used on 1.6 and I even found the Java3D libraries I use, that's why my class compiles without any problem. Is NetBeans during the execution of a project, create a jar and then running it? If it is the fact that I loaded the image directly as if it was interfering in local or not? Since the error on loading the image I suppose that yes. If there is another way to load the picture thank you to help me.

The path to your image, it is an absolute path or relatf? If a relative, know that when you execute your project through NetBeans current directory (".") is the project directory.