Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can i create an auto executable jar file for fx script

Software Development

Old 21-07-2010

Can i create an auto executable jar file for fx script

A few weeks ago we discovered the packaging of Java applications thanks to MRJAppBuilder. Recently , we explored an introduction to GUI programming Java on Mac .The files containing the JavaFX script , are ordinary text files with extension like " . fx . These files are compiled for class files ". class" using the compiler "javafxc" . To run the class files , use the interpreter "javafx" . I want to know that can i create an auto executable jar file for fx script ?

Old 21-07-2010

Re: Can i create an auto executable jar file for fx script

you need to first Package declaration . As in Java this statement should be placed on the first line of file ( Comments may precede this statement). Declaration of classes to import. Both are essential for development graphs :

1.Import javafx.stage.Stage ;
2.Import javafx.scene.Scene ;
Old 21-07-2010

An object literal " Stage " is the main window of the application, the equivalent of " frame "or " JFrame " . The Stage object has instance variables, such as the application title " title " , width, height , fill color etc. . Among its instance variables " scene ". This " scence "is the location in the application window , where it draws , adds components . This is the place of visual rendering application.
Old 21-07-2010

The components that adds JavaFX in the scene are nodes ( nodes ) . They are inserted into the variable " content " stage. Most often we insert more nodes in the scence . So a sequence of objects where the two square brackets [ and ] after content : The nodes are forms , widgets , text , images , media , etc. javafx.scene.Node is the base class of nodes ( nodes) of scene . It is possible to apply on many nodes of effects and animations . They received the mouse event and keyboard.
Old 21-07-2010

JavaFX is a family of products for creating RIA rich internet application " or rich Internet application. It is indeed greatly simplify the creation of graphical content. For example , the graphical content currently requires a lot of Java source built from Swing components , Sun claimed the same content can be put into implement a few lines of JavaFX Script.

Last edited by Reegan : 21-07-2010 at 06:20 AM.
Old 23-07-2010

JavaFX JavaFX runtime allows applications to run on any platform with Java SE or Java ME . It offers the possibility of a rich client on multiple platforms , screens and terminals , such as :- JavaFX Desktop: browsers and applications. JavaFX Tools Suite: a set of utilities for use by designers , Web designers and developers to create rich applications and interactive " rich interactive applications " . Several tools for developers and designers, including plug-ins.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,