Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where can I find Java 1.5 swing (JTabbedPane class) source code

Software Development

Old 21-07-2010

Where can I find Java 1.5 swing (JTabbedPane class) source code

I want to create a small drawing program. May is newbie I still quite advanced and I made a small thing to ask. In fact I will wish to have multiple tab to be able to have different areas of designs. So I think I should create a class that would do the setup in my JTabbedPane Listener and then create a new object of my class JTabbedPane Please note however , but I wonder how to make such as when I change the background color , this is done depends other. Thank you in advance.

Old 21-07-2010

Re: Where can I find Java 1.5 swing (JTabbedPane class) source code

The JTabbedPane can have a container that contains other containers , the navigation between these various containers being from the tabs . The navigation tabs can be positioned left , top right or bottom . We found here a JTabbedPane with tabs and lockable code.
* A tab is a JComponent (Usually JPanel)
* A tab has
# title
# icon
# a ToolTipText
# an index in the list of tabs
Old 21-07-2010

The class encapsulates a set of javax.swing.JTabbedPane tabs . Each tab consists of a title, and possibly a component of an image. To use this component, you must:
* instantiate an object of type JTabbedPane
* create the component of each tab
* add each tab in JTabbedPane object using the method addTab ( ).
Old 21-07-2010

As of JDK 1.4, it is possible to add a keyboard shortcut on each tab using the method setMnemonicAt ( ). This method takes two parameters : the index of the tab in question (the first starts at 0 ) and the associated key on the keyboard as a constant KeyEvent.VK_xxx . To use this shortcut , simply use the designated key parameter of the method with the Alt key.
Old 21-07-2010

Add a listener with ' addChangeListener is a very good solution. Created a class listening ex .:

Code:
public class ChangeListener implements EcouteJTabbedPane
{
public void StateChanged ( ChangeEvent e)
{
/ / Code
System.out.println (" Change " ) ;
}
}

Caution must be importing javax.swing.event .* ;
Then create an instance of this class and add the listener :

Code:
EcouteJTabbedPane ecouteJTabbedPane EcouteJTabbedPane = new () ;

jtabbedPane.addChangeListener ( ecouteJTabbedPane );
Old 23-07-2010

It's best that you create yourself even this object, not very hard , you made a JPanel in CardLayout , and you test if your JtabbedPane contains only one element, so yes, you put directly in the Jpanel. if I have understood you would like to add your JTabbedPane tab ds, If the case when I do a montab.Add ( uneTab ) , the tab is automatically up to date ... if this is not the case.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,