Thread: Reset button in JSF

Reset button in JSF

I use Struts to develop an application, in a jsp I have a form with a submit button and a reset button (nothing to do with the reset function of my Form class). The reset works when the jsp is displayed for the first time. When I continue the navigation but I come back later to this jsp I redisplay the data entry. But here, the reset does not work (well, let's say rather that it erases the first place in the fields but still just re-displays after having erased). In my struts-config I work scope = session. I ever experienced the problem? Please help.

Re: Reset button in JSF

When typing a password, you do not want someone looking over his shoulder and no way the password. Thus, asterisks are used instead, as shown in the illustration above. No Java code is needed for this in Struts. Take a look at the JSP tags below and note that the property is in a name tag html: text but the password property is in a html. It seems to me to do is initialize the property in your ActionForm associated with your radiobutton before arriving on the jsp, I did

Code:
       1. <Html: radio name = "myForm" property = "foo" value = "true"> <bean:message key="lbl_eu_y"/> </ html: radio>
       2. <Html: radio name = "myForm" property = "foo" value = "false"> <bean:message key="lbl_eu_n"/> </ html: radio>

I have a reset button to be behavior differently from the usual the Reset button must submit all my fields to the blank state, recharging my combobox, I therefore appeal to this server, everything works far. in my Desktop I have 2 dates that must be checked during the validation that the end value> value of start, I told them then stuck a validator that also works, except that once the validation is done I can more "reinitiliaser" because it myself out the same error message inconsistency of dates, so I just want to reset my fields.

The backing bean bean type are especially used with JSF to encapsulate some or all of the components that make up a page and thus facilitate their access in such treatments. These beans are particularly useful in the treatments carried out during validation or treatment of events as they allow access to components that they have a reference. In the view, it is necessary to link a component with its corresponding attribute in the backing bean. The binding attribute of a component used to make this connection.

Expand the project node and does PileOuFace Source Packages node. Note that the Source Packages node contains a node empty package. Right-click the Source Packages node and select New> File / Folder. Under Categories, select JavaBeans Objects. Under File Types, select JavaBeans Component and click Next. Enter Lancement Bean in the Class Name field and enter org.me.piece in the Package Name field. Click Finish. Bean.java opens in the Source Editor.

we treat requests like GET, http requests that are most frequently used. A Web browser uses the method GET to access a url unless we specify another type of request as POST example. The choice is present almost exclusively in the forms. The method doGet is called automatically by the service method each time the servlet receives a request like GET. This method (like most others) takes two arguments: HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse.