Thread: Java Tv API

Java Tv API

Is there anyone who can help me for Java Tv API. The thing is that I have downloaded the Java Tv API in for creating the classes for the MHP technology in order to create the classes. But I am not able to achieve the thing that I want to do. It is marking import libraries in red. To be more precise “import javax.tv.xlet.Xlet;”. I need the solution for solving this problem. Any help related to this will be appreciated.

Re: Java Tv API

The thing is that when you are trying to import Xlet interface then you are implementing all the necessary methods. void destroyXlet this is used for terminating and destroying the state. void initXlet this used for initializing the thing and enteringthe Paused state. void pauseXlet, this stop providing the services and then enter the paused state. void startXlet this will given the siganal to Xlet and starts providing the services and after that enter the Active state.

I think that you need to configure you jbuilder for adding a classpath library. And for doing this you need to go to tools or Configure Libraries. After that create a new library by adding your JAR file. Go into the properties of your project and add the library you just created. I hope this will help you, if you have any other problem then let me know I will try to resolve the issue.

Can you provides some more information related to your setup or the classpath that you are using for the implementation of JavaTV . You are simply saying that it is not working that does not explains anything related to your problem. The only thing I am able to find out that the JavaTV classes in the class path is having the issues. But I will require more information for providing the solution for the problem. I hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

I am currently working on a project that requires external libraries. I use my JBuilder and properties of projects I try to add the directory path that contains the config lib in my library, it takes me the *. jar. However, I have a precompiled version of the project, so I know it works but I execute a bat file which reads the source
    Code:

@ Echo off 
    script if exist \ run.bat goto RUN 
    if exist run.bat goto UPRUN 
    echo Put yourself in the script directory and run run.bat 
    echo. 
    goto END 
    : UPRUN 
    cd .. 
    goto RUN 
    : RUN 
    TEMP_CLASSPATH set CLASSPATH =%% 
    set CLASSPATH = class; lib \ gl4java.jar; lib \ png.jar;% CLASSPATH% 
    set PATH =% PATH%; lib 
    java SimAntMain 
    cd script 
    set CLASSPATH =%% TEMP_CLASSPATH 
    pause 
    : END
    and when I try to run with JBuilder, I get this error:
    Sorry, cannot find the library: GL4JavaJauGljJNI14
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no GL4JavaJauGljJNI14 in java.library.path

Try to add the existing library the method for that is given in the above reply, if you are uncomfortable with that then you need to specify the java.library.path, as stated in the error message, since this is an argument to pass to the jvm with-D. “java-Djava.library.path = <path the directory where the dll HERE> mon.package.MaClass ” Try these thing and I am sure you will be able to solve the problem.

Configure the classpath in JCreator: Set > Option > JDKProfiles. Then the sheet was all jar file and the "classpath" of JCreator. Add PATH to add a folder, and Add to add a jar archive and for configuring the classpath in JBuilder : Tools > Configure JDK. It displays the list of jar file and classpath To add: "Add" put your classes, in your jars etc. This is specific steps that need to perform.