Thread: How to start with basic programming

How to start with basic programming

Hello friends , I have decided to learn programming since i am planning to build my career in the programming field so i would like to know from where should i start. Which programming language will be easier to start learning and will help me to learn all other languages in future. For your information i have been using a desktop computer which is installed with windows XP operating system.

Re: How to start with basic programming

According to my knowledge programming can be termed as a set of instructions given to the computer to perform certain task to fulfill our needs. You will have to make use of a programming language the language which i will suggest you to start learning with is C language. Since this is the easiest of all language and it will also clear your programming concepts.

I think it would be better to start with the C++ language since it is the advanced version of the C language also it will help you because it can be considered the base in which all other languages are built. Once you know this language it will be easier to learn all the other languages since there is only a difference in their syntax and the whole concept is one and the same.

Finally i have decided to start with the C language since one of my friend also suggested me to star with the C language. Anyways thanks for the reply can you tell me whether i will get an eBook to learn the C language or can you suggest me a book so that i can purchase it and start learning as soon as possible.

I would suggest you to purchase the book named Programming in ANSI C written by Dr. Balagurusamy this book will help you to learn the C language more clearly and easily. It has a number of codes or programs and corresponding steps which will guide you throughout the code. Use the following link Programming in ANSI C by E Balagurusamy free download

It is better to try to take help from a scholar in the field which you are insterested i mean to say try to approach a tech person who can guide you in this matter or who can help you when you get stuck somewhere. I would suggest you to start with the C programming with the Programming in ANSI C book