Thread: Why sun drop javafx.application?

Why sun drop javafx.application?

I am running with some confusions here. Actually, I didn't got before that why sun drop javafx.application; I just need to create a window application that can web start for business and that is not for the animation purpose ; I am sure that JFXtras can't do but it indicates that the dialog specified ,a menu baased on different Library because of this ,I don't consider that the javafx is a better one GUI language. Any suggestion would be appreciated ..

Re: Why sun drop javafx.application?

Sun detected the previous releases JavaFX to improve this better. They had to skip something, presumably because they didn't adjust in the latest scenegraph (support with different profiles, performances, etc.). They are with the team and working on that to release that as quick as (I hope!) JavaFX 1.3 with a series of latest controls. Including, presumably, a menu, since the user who build JFXtras' menu is currently the section of the JavaFX development team.

About javafx.application: Frame is current Stage. Scene is still tagged (as javafx.scene.Scene), and you can prove both transparent. By the way , I am not getting the relation that you have discussed in your thread as you stated about the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    By the way , I am not getting the relation that you have discussed in your thread as you stated about the menu.
    I will say sorry, if I have posted this question before on the forum but I have checked out about the same and didn't got anything related to this. I had posted the same thread on official forum but there is not prior result for this issue. So, I decided to get the result from here . Actually, I am curious to get the 1.3 version,I think, it's adjusted to build window application for business...By the way , thank for your answer !

I got a different demonstration to create the menu into Frame described as that..

Code:
    Frame {
                        menubar: mnbar {
                        }

title: "Calculator"
                        height: 200
                        width: 200
                        content: GridBagPanel {
                        }
                        visible: true
    }
    I am just searching for the Frame class in javafx lib, but got failed to do that. I am also here and hope someone would help me out here to solve my issues.

Fine . probably the menu was a Swing one, and Swing elements are not supported with the Mobile Profile that might be a cause for dropping them.
    Why are you reluctant to go for a third party library to find out the menu specified immediately?