Thread: Verification of VirtualBox Host Failed: Unsupported VirtualBox version

Verification of VirtualBox Host Failed: Unsupported VirtualBox version

I just upgrade ubuntu to 9.04, and the upgrade of VirtualBox 2.1 to 2.2, and install Cairo - Dock ( Not the one in synaptic ). Everything works well, except when I use VirtualBox with Cairo - DocksWITH OpenGL . " When I have this setup , my windows are transparent in VirtualBox. If I use VirtualBox with Cairo - Dock "NO OpenGL " , everything is perfect. I would like to know if we can resolve these issues of transparency of windows when using OpenGL in virtualbox with Cairo - Dock ? Please update.

Re: Verification of VirtualBox Host Failed: Unsupported VirtualBox version

Remote access is the main method of access to Microsoft desktop Windows XP. By default, this method is disabled and rejected by the firewall. To enable access to remote desktop , run VMware Virtual Infrastructure Client, the virtual machine is always on and connected , then follow the steps below:
    1. Open a console for the virtual machine and click the Start button on the virtual machine .
    2. Click the right mouse button on My Computer and select Properties.
    3. In the System Properties window , click the Remote tab .
    4. Under Remote Desktop , check the Enable Remote Desktop on this computer.
    5. Make sure that remote access rights were granted to desired users .
    6. Click OK to save the settings and close the dialog box .

You can create additional virtual machines manually or let the Sun VDI cloning automatically from a model . It is possible to convert an existing virtual machine model .
    1. Open Virtual Infrastructure Client.
    2. Click the right mouse button on the virtual machine and turn it off.
    3. In the orders or the context menu , select Convert to Template .

Check the steps:
    # Go to http:// <server_name> : 1800 (or http://localhost:1800 If remote administration is disabled ) and use the credentials of the root user . For a multi-host configuration , use one of the hosts side VDI .
    # You will be redirected to https and invited to accept the security certificate by the browser . Once confirmation is made , the login screen should appear .

In the management console Hyper - V, select the template VM Hyper -V . Select Export from the Actions menu and choose the server Hyper - V the directory where you want to export the virtual machine . Once the export is complete, you will have a directory containing several files and subdirectories. Copy the entire directory on the server Hyper - V in a VDI directory on your server or a shared directory on a remote server (the shared directory must be accessible to the server VDI ).

You must have created at least one virtual machine interface provider office of your choice ( Sun VirtualBox and Microsoft Hyper -V ) to import and use tools to change the model in the VDI Manager. Once you have created and imported the virtual machine, you can boot from the VDI Manager and make the interface in all stages of preparation necessary . For more information , see the section Creating virtual machines ( VirtualBox Sun ) or Creating virtual machines ( Microsoft Hyper- V ).