Thread: Need help for XMP-API Function for parking and uparking domains

Need help for XMP-API Function for parking and uparking domains

I am facing here some issue with re-programming the xml-api class. I am not so good here but I need some constant method to use API1 and API2 function. I am here trying to park and unpark the domain function but not getting a proper support for that. I had tried to go through some api documentation but that nothing help is found much here. I need some help here.

Re: Need help for XMP-API Function for parking and uparking domains

I had found that the feature in cPanel is disabled and that is prevented to messing up the parked domains in that. I had tried to disabled that with the GUI of cPanel. In the place of a external order the Gui in cPanel is set to manage the parking and unparking domains. I am also finding some help to park and unpark domain functions on root level. Does anyone succeeded in the same.

I want to weather this is proper to implement this. And that too on XML-API collection. Here the WHM is the option which has an functions which is used to manage this very well. This is still does not works with the park features of the cPanel. But the same is disabled and I am not having proper support for the same. Does there is a easy way of fixing this.

I had tried to add this request the functionality of internal system. And if talking about the park domain which is included in AP1 function only. Usually the domain parking and unparking both is not correct on the project. But in the same hand you must be careful with Custom Event Handlers. There is a minor script error which is causing the functioning of API1 or API2.

Before seeking external API, it is worth comparing the Standard API (supplied in the JDK) there are several thousands of classes, graphical interfaces, flows, networks, XML, etc. Open source API to make real-time programming: pure Java, usable on any platform (J2ME J2SE 5.0), very fast implementations (collections, parsing XML), Text class (for quick handling of strings) .

You must note down that in the older version of the same the hooks only work properly wih API2. That is I am talking about the old version of cPanel function. Now this is no longer a case in the new one. JAXP has competed several packages to manipulate XML information. The packages are located under the main package contains javax.xml including analyzers SAX (Simple API XML) and DOM.

Simple API XML as a Java component that originally became a de facto standard used by many other platforms, including those of Microsoft. Currently, SAX has reached version 2, undergoing regular revisions and extensions to improve its functioning. Using the DOM causes a load in memory the entire XML document as an XML tree divided into as many objects as the nodal resource has.