Thread: Webmail slow and /scripts/fixwebmail error

Webmail slow and /scripts/fixwebmail error

The webmail is actually slow for a number of explanations. I tested with Horde. I did a cpanel restart, a small number of "fix" scripts /scripts/fixcommonproblems, /scripts/fixwebmail (gave error beneath) chown: cannot have right of entry `/usr/local/etc/cpanel/base/webmail/data': No such file or register chmod: cannot have right of entry `/usr/local/etc/cpanel/base/webmail/data': No such file or register Not certain what happening. I originate an additional thread somewhat comparable to this error but particularly Neomail not Horde/Squirrelmail. I tested it on an additional server and followed its suggestions (eliminate the entire db's from neomail directories) but error remained. Server load is less than .50 and memory less than 40% but webmail is sluggish on a dual xeon / 2GB memory server. Took regarding 5-7 seconds to login subsequent to clicking login button, practically 10 seconds to open an email.

Re: Webmail slow and /scripts/fixwebmail error

When you are utilizing the task 'User - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210E): 'Your mailbox is provisionally engaged for the reason that an additional e-mail message is being delivered to it or an additional mail submission is accessing it. The server responded: The ERR Timeout at the same time as obtaining a lock on /home/user/mail/domain.com/user/inbox'. Might it help.

Be able to somebody please recommend a possible fix. I cannot eliminate the account as it has 200+ emails stored there (I be familiar with deleting/recreating an email account is a universal fix). I in addition did /scripts/upcp --force on contemporary version or description and that did not fix it. It is merely one email account out of regarding 10 on the similar account/domain that is having problem in together webmail/pop3 (outlook). Might it be some sort of lock or fraudulent database. I am using Horde for webmail and Outlook for POP3.

I am having the similar problem as well it seems similar to this error was caused but bring up to date for the reason that additional and supplementary people are getting it. Maintain in mind it's hard to detect for the reason that it's not on every account. I merely originate out for the reason that I was on a foreign apparatus and needed to make sure my mail, I might not enlarge the mailbox list in horde so I figure it was the apparatus that I was on. I tried an additional apparatus and got the similar problem. If anybody be able to figure this out please post several information in sequence here.

In addition modify the value of output buffering to on in the file /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/etc/php.ini and start again cpanel using /usr/local/cpanel/startup and then make sure webmail. Eccentric - disk quotas are superior as far as I am able to tell on the openvz vps. It might be caused suitable to incorrect permissions of /tmp partition. Create certain the permission of /tmp. It is supposed to be set to 777.

This morning, I awoke to IMs in view of the fact that clients telling me that they might not have right of entry webmail. Subsequent to a short investigation, I unwavering that one am able to log into webmail, but there are no image for Horde or Neomail (I put out of action Squirrelmail presently as fast as I might when I got the server a small number of months ago). The rest of the page and functions are there (modify password, etc). Physically attempting to go to: 2095/horde/index.php does not run.

I am poking approximately in /3rdparty on the server to observe if I be able to figure out a number of sort of physical fix, but I actually do not be familiar with cPanel well sufficient. I am a budding PHP programmer, and I have been a DOS/Windows geek in view of the fact that 1987, so it's not that I am dumb, I am presently working a diminutive outside my area of proficiency. Does anybody encompass several suggestions. If something comes to mind regarding physically getting those icons in there, might someone get me pointed to a number of info out there. I looked, and I actually am not hitting the right keywords to locate anything that looks useful.