Thread: Mac - Import images into iPhoto

Mac - Import images into iPhoto

Hello,
    I by passed manually since I started using mac / iphoto: our camera is a Casio Exilim, stock it with copies of photos of small memory card (in another folder) to present on the camera screen (various modes of display). iphoto importing these images (about 80 KB each) as well as the pictures (about 1.5 MB each), with a name different from the original photos of course, in a variable order, sometimes followed by the photo thumbnail is, sometimes a group photo followed by a group of thumbnails, I have not found a logical scheduling. If I delete them in finder (easy to identify by their size), what happens there in iphoto? I can not select the block in iphoto, smart folders are not the size criteria.

Re: Mac - Import images into iPhoto

Hello,
    I have a similar kind of a problem. I have the v6, I did not know the utility of image transfer, but it does nothing to simplify the operation, since it is equivalent to selecting one to one "good" and "bad", I notice that it's impossible: the selection window images show only the thumbnail and the name, not the size I therefore see my photos Doubles, with no possibility of knowing which is true of 1.5 MB and Sticker 80 KB (and very small display in the window does not of course see the difference that can possibly appreciate thumbnail size in iphoto, but iphoto you see the size anyway. Any help is appreciated.

Hello,
    Never work directly in the Iphoto Library folder, resume at the beginning: the aircraft was climbing it on the desktop as a volume? If yes, you deleted the file before launching iPhoto thumbnail. In fact, I just try Image Transfer (I do not use) if you select the column layout and not a preview of miniatures, you have the description of each photo and its weight.

Is this related to version 7 of iphoto? This opens a window for selecting picture where they appear as thumbnails with the menu "Grid" or "in list", it works fine icons, by list, this bugs a lot, I see only one item in the list, with just name and date, nothing in the column size, etc., if I give "with icons" I have my 650 photographs that have come back. I tried various trick, open close, etc. Anyway, even if I saw it I would still hand selects 325 images (unless it can sort by size and make selections for a group?) It's quite annoying that not being able to select / sort / search by size in iphoto.

You see the contents of your card in a Finder window (mounted volume displacement). I have the same version of Image Capture that you, and the version of iPhoto has nothing to do with its operation, and with the visualization column, I get this: transfer-pictures. You should not that hundreds of pictures will take some time to display.

Ok, I think I have the toolbar, I'm going through the menu presentation, list mode it looks like he wants to show the same thing, but after a while, it happens nothing, then I see a single line with name and date of the file, then nothing in the other columns. Or so it takes very very long time? And in this case, it will give me there a way to select all the thumbnails at once and nothing but the thumbnails?

Gender as in itunes? No need bousin import? and in this case it creates no roll? but it should still physically in the tree photos iphoto? (Unlike itune then,
    finally according to the parameters in fact it seems to me) To try would ... I then resume photos But it seems very promising approach.