Thread: Permission denied when opening gamespot

Permission denied when opening gamespot

here is the PrintScreen of what happens :
    http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/7795/76035675.jpg

Whenever i try to view <www.gamespot.com> i get this two errors in my console:

1.Permission denied for <http://puma.vizu.com> to call method Location.toString on <http://www.gamespot.com>.

2.$ is not defined

Unfortunately is THE ONLY webpage that doesen't work. All other pages i can view without a problem.

Please Help And Thanx

Re: Page doesnt load, help

Which browser are you using ? I had faced this problem once on my Firefox and i succeeded to sort it out. On Firefox the problem occurs coz of any java plugin. What i did in my problem was i just my Flashplayer and a plugin for java, thats all. I have never got such problem again. Try it out. Hope it will work for you !!

I use firefox and the same thing happens in explorer so i have no idea why just this page. Also i tried uninstalling all the plugins and didn't help

Have you tried to open the site with another browser,Just try to open the site with proper domain name other than Firefox and internet explorer. May be the issue can be occurred because of your current browser..And one thing more, I need to ask that it is going on with only one site or with every site. if it is occurred by only one site then it may be the issue of the website server..

Unfortunately is THE ONLY site that doesen't work.All other sites work normally
    It's not the issue of the website server cuze it worked fine a week ago.

This is related to a Flash security policy update, so for more information visit the this site: http://willperone.net/Code/as3error.php . It also seems that the bugzilla report seems to be Resolved Fixed. This error occurs from flash-ads (google) even from pages where Firebug is disabled and shows up in Firebug enabled tabs.

Expertz thanx but i have no idea how to solve this problem. I looked at the page you suggested but i can't seem to locate crossdomain.xml so can someone please explain gradualy how to do this

The cross-domain RSL RSL are standard but it is accessible from multiple domains / subdomains. Therefore, both at the time of compilation and deployment, you must specify a cross-domain. The process of creating the SWC is no different, except that you must create a security policy file crossdomain.xml with the SWC file.

A sort of walktrough would be nice
    Thanx

Re: Permission denied when opening gamespot

An RSL is created from a library of custom classes and other assets. You can create a library with either the Flex Builder Library Project or the compc command-line compiler. You can output the library as a SWC file or an open directory. More information here.