Thread: javascript:clickRefresh()

javascript:clickRefresh()

Hello,
    I contact you because I have a problem that bothers me a lot of my IE window that opens every one so when I play it makes me leave the game, the address in the address bar is: javascript: clickRefresh(). I do not know what this is, also I have tried with the firefox, the result is the same. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Re: javascript:clickRefresh()

So basically to sum up you have a script in Web pages that Internet Explorer will show you a regular space. It probably comes from a previous navigation. A quick cleaning should be enough (deleting temporary files, entries, cookies ...). Then checks the start page (put a boot in a trusted site). If this keeps happening in the options of Internet Explorer, strengthens security settings, browser settings, you can see even to disable javascript.

Hello,
    I try everything, does nothing. I do not know how to disable javascript deactivated and if I can not change anything for my future login. If you can explain me how to enable /disable javascript from the browser it would be great. Also I am using firefox so how can I do the same with in firefox. Any information will help me. I have tried clearing the history but the result is the same.

Check if you have not Spyware, did a virus scan (preferably with an anti-virus updates). Then you can look in the boot of the PC (you can use msconfig to help) to see if there is not a prog that starts without you knowing. Finally perhaps a peek into the services (but then I really think so). But for me, I've kept the basic idea, a script run on internet explorer.

Hello,
    Have you tried to install a browser like Firefox and try it with. If it only happens in IE in this case you know where to look. I have not thought to ask AC would not be a reminder to update or something? in this case, it may need to see what the other page displayed and can be found associated with the prog. the last solution for this is that you will need to reinstall the browser what ever browser you are using, may it be Internet explorer or firefox.

I have exactly the same problem My Internet has opened regular intervals (I think) and displays address javascript: ClickRefresh (). It seems that it is a virus but I do a scan with advanced antivris (and found some viruses) but I have not solved my problem. It would be nice of you to bring me a little help because for me the last solution is the formatting.

Hi,
    I am an un- experienced PC - User am I have a question for you. For several days my IE opens by itself and adds in the address bar following address
    Code:
    >> javascript: clickRefresh ().
    Then I get the message>>
    Code:
    The site may not be displayed.
    This will be repeated every 30 minutes. Since my nerves the whole I would like to disable this message. How can I do this? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.