Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2010

Simple .mp4 .mkv .m2ts cutting/splitting?

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. I have dell computer which has windows xp installed in it. I have lot's of .mkv .mp4 video file and I want to cut it into small video files. I want to cut various video types to standard DVD9 or any other format. Please help me to get Simple .mp4 .mkv .m2ts cutting/splitting software.
Thank you.
Old 04-05-2010

Re: Simple .mp4 .mkv .m2ts cutting/splitting?

Why don't you use AVStoDVD for your computer. AVStoDVD is a flexible tool to convert various media formats to DVD compliant streams and burn them into a highly compatible multiple tracks DVD. Features: Video/Audio editing, encoding, DVD Authoring and Burning, DVD Menu Editor with customizable menu.
To get this application click here.
Old 04-05-2010

You have to use iSkysoft Video Converter to convert or cut your video files. iSkysoft Video Converter is a total Video Converter that designed to convert videos between all popular video & audio formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, MOV, H.264, MP3, WMA for playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP or others portable/mobile devices like Nokia, Motorola, LG, Sumsung, Google nexus one, etc.
# Convert Standard Definition videos like AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, 3GP, FLV and more.
# Convert High-Definition videos like MKV, AVCHD(mts, m2ts), MOD, HD AVI and more.
Old 04-05-2010

Use M2TS Converter on your computer. M2TS Converter is ultimate while simple-to-use M2TS video conversion software which helps you convert M2TS files to AVI, WMV, VOB, DVD, DivX, iPod, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, PS3, MKV, MPG, etc. With the AVCHD M2TS file converter for Mac/Windows, you can also edit M2ts files with ease. The M2ts Converter supports M2ts movie and video clips recorded by all HD camcorders like Sony HDR, Panasonic HDC/AG, Canon, etc.
Old 04-05-2010

As per my knowledge you have to use MKVtoolnix for your computer. MKVtoolnix is a set of tools to create, alter, split, join and inspect Matroska files(mkv). Command line tools but mkvmergeGUI frontend is included (mmg.exe). Use MKVExtractGUI/MKVE Wizard or MKVcleaver to extract/demultiplex mkv video and audio files.
To get this application click here.
Old 04-05-2010

Use AVCHD Video Converter. AVCHD video Converter can play, edit and convert AVCHD files simply by importing the footage from hard drive, the powerful codec pack designed within the program will then automatically analyze AVCHD format then transcode them to your delivery formats. All the process can be done within minimum time at fast speed, while original video quality is kept.
You can get this application from it's official video.
Old 05-05-2010

Why don't you use Yamb application for your computer. Yamb is able to create, split and join mp4 or 3gp files containing principally
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp files.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3, msv, vorbis as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp files.
- subtitles with srt (SubRip), ttxt (GPAC), sub (MicroDVD), idx/sub (VobSub) and xml (QuickTime TeXML) as input formats.
- chapters from text format (OGM or GPAC).

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , ,