Thread: Running exe files through C programs

Running exe files through C programs

Hi all,

I have compiled c program after the output. exe file, perform the procedure in this time i should be prompted to enter a number and then the results, C program to run its own series of exe files to wear out to other user why not use ah? So i want to know that how running exe files through C programs. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

The establishment of an independent graphics run the program. Turbo C for use initgraph () function directly to the graphics initialization procedure, compile and link. Not be appropriate when the driver (*. BGI) into the implementation of the program, when the procedures to intitgraph () Statement, then the third from the function char * path in the form of parameters required to find the appropriate path driver. If no driver is in C: \ TC in the look, such as C: \ TC TC is still no or does not exist. Check and reply.

Not you write the procedure, because the result is out too fast cause you can not see. Finally, add a few best programs from the keyboard input variables, so you can see the results. For example, in the last plus 2 getch ();
    getch () is read from the keyboard into a character, so you can have free run to see the results.
    Examples:
    Code:
    # Include <stdio.h>

int main ()
    (
      printf ("!");
      getch (); / / if not the two rather than program a flash
      getch ();
    )

You clicked on "Run" or press the F5 after the program is not an error if you can correctly, it has been in the program directory in the DEBUG or RELEASE build folder in the corresponding EXE file. Compiled in debug in there, but have getch () function be run separately and display the results. All the best.

With WinExec () function, which should be # include <windows.h>, such as open a IE: WinExec ("C: \ \ Program Files \ \ Internet Explorer \ \ IEXPLORE.EXE", 1); In fact, WinExec function's first variable is the command line string.To use the API ah WinExec this function Here is an example:
    Prototype:
    Code:
    UINT WinExec (
      LPCSTR lpCmdLine, / / process the path
      UINT uCmdShow / / display (SW_SHOW) or hidden (SW_HIDE)
    );

# Include <windows.h>
    int main ()
    {
     WinExec ("c: \ \ application.exe", SW_SHOW);
    return 0;
    }
    Check and reply.

Re: Running exe files through C programs

C computer language can not be directly identified, the role of the compiler is the C language into the computer can recognize the code, that is, any computer can convert the C language can recognition software can be called the C language compiler.Exe files running there, and then open the file directly on the line, you have to question is not dependent upon that made this made, just save the exe file on the line. Check and reply.

Re: Running exe files through C programs

Hey, I was eagerly waiting for this kind of post for so long. I think my search ends here.