Thread: Opening Maps Application With A Link? (maps: protocol?)

Opening Maps Application With A Link? (maps: protocol?)

Hello, I want to know the way from which I will able to embed the Nokia maps to the link on my s60 Web Browser. I have tried to search on the internet, but I am not able to find that. If you are having any solution then please provide that to me. I am asking this for the Nokia mobile. If you know then reply to me.

Re: Opening Maps Application With A Link? (maps: protocol?)

Hello, you must need to check that by making use of the HTML code as below. It will simply solve your problem. You just need to make use of the following code and check whether you are getting the solution for that or not. If you are getting the solution then you can simply make use of that and get solved for your problem:

HTML Code:
    <a href="maps:<Source of the Link >">Click here to open maps!</a>

Hello, it is not possible to make use of the links of the maps on your website. AS it is the different application, it is not possible to embed that link to your website. So, you will not able to get the solution for your problem. It is not possible to get the solution for your link from the any type of code. So, you have to wait for that till any other type of solution would get available.

Hello, it is not possible to use the map tag on your website for embedding the link of the maps. But, you can make use of the Map Tag for your purpose, as most of the newer mobile phones of the Nokia provide the landmark support. So, you can simply make use of that and get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and get the solution.

Hello, it is not possible. You will not able to embed the maps link on your website. For getting the solution in this case you have to wait till something new will gets invented and you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just now you will not able to do this. But, in future you will able to get the solution for your problem.