Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Compile java program from mobile

Software Development

Old 01-04-2010

Compile java program from mobile

Hello,
I wanted to know if it is possible to compile a java program directly from a mobile device? Indeed, as it can execute Java programs, it could perhaps run a programmed java compiler in Java? And if possible, should be that the compiler is also an editor because I am not able to make files with an extension on my mobile. So, getting back to my question: are there any java IDE + compiler for mobile? If you guys know one then please help me. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-04-2010

Re: compiling java programs in mobile

Hello,
Your problem is a little twisted. Why do not you compile your java program with your PC directly to then transfer it to your mobile phone? This is the standard way and all the developer do the same. I guess i am correct here. I see no interest in developing such applications, that is writing the code on the mobile is useless in the sense it can not be typed. Already companies that break the brain to manage the limited resources that contains a mobile phone.
Old 01-04-2010

Re: Compile the java from a mobile

Hello,
It does not even worth the trouble to think that a Java compiler for mobile. There are very little resources for writing a compiler for mobile. The best solution in your case is to install an editor on your mobile, which will manage the color and some errors of syntax. You write your code using this editor and when you have access to your computer you will debug your program.
Old 01-04-2010

Re: Compile java program from mobile

Hello,
I do not know if there is already prepared compiler for java on any mobile phones, but it may be an opportunity for you to develop, and to share it with others. I think there should be some editor for sure but do not know about the compiler. It is true that it'll be a good idea, but I've never really programmed in java for the moment I'm pretty side C++.
Old 01-04-2010

Re: Compile java program from mobile

Hello,
This is possible, but not on all phones. The only SDK I managed to do with Java ME was a trick, and frankly, I could not see myself going for the brackets and other java every time. In addition, it is easy to interpret. According to program something with, it's true that it's hot. But since I upgraded to Android, and I'm trying to make me an application for creating webapps, both internal and on the web, and use all the camera functions in javascript.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,