Thread: Programing TI-84 on computer

Programing TI-84 on computer

Hello,
    I am very much new to the TI-84 programming language. I wanted to know that what is the software which is needed to write the TI-84 programming language. I have never wrote programs in this assembly language before. If you have any idea about this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Programing TI-84 on computer

Hello,
    I think this all depends on what type of program are you writing. If I am not wrong you can find a program named TI-CODER that can let you type the statements of the BASIC language and you can run the program there. You can even output the program in the TI-83, but I think you will not be sure of getting the results well. You can also use the assembly language, but I think you have to learn the TI-83 for that first.

Hello,
    I think you can go with the TIConnect software. Because of this software you can even transfer the files you need to write the program. I think there is one more software called the TIProgramEditor, you can use this software to write your program codes and can even run them internally. But it is difficult to install on the machine, so, I would not recommend you that. Also, the modern computers do not support this software, so you need to find the other way round.

Hello,
    I have a similar kind of a problem though not as exactly as this, but i would like to post my problems here. My problem are first the screen is small while programming in it second the buttons appear too small third I wanted to write a code for a calculator but not quite possible on it. Also, while performing some of the actions with the character a get a mixed case, I have no clue of what is happening. So, if you guys have any solution for this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    I do not know how to answer your question, but I think the problem is that your query is really wired. I have never seen such a query before. I think it is better to writer the code for you calculator on the machine which you are currently using. Also, if you need to transfer the coding which you have done you will need to parse it and then you will need to parse it again on the another computer which you have carried the code.