Thread: Features of Python language

Features of Python language

Hello Guys,

I am Bsc(IT) student, and having query related to the Python programming language. I want to be aware about the features of the Python language. I have referred lots of programming books, but didn't get proper details over features of Python language. Do you any features of Python programming language? If yes then please let me know the same. I would greatly appreciate you help over this issue.

Re: Features of Python language

Python is a programming language performed multi -paradigm. It promotes imperative programming structured and OO. It has a dynamic typing strong, An automatic management of memory crumb and a management system exceptionsIt is so similar to Perl, Ruby, Scheme, Smalltalk and Tcl. The Python language is under a free license near the BSD license and runs on most platforms, the supercomputers to mainframesOf Windows to Unix through Linux and MacOSWith Java or .Net.

The Python language designed to maximize programmer productivity by providing tools high and a simple syntax to use. It is also appreciated by teachers who find a language where the syntax clearly separate mechanisms that allows an easier introduction to basic concepts of programming. Python is a language which can be used in many contexts and adapt to any type of use by specialized libraries at each treatment.

The Python language is particularly used as scripting language to automate simple but tedious tasks such as a script that retrieves the weather on the internet or to be integrated in software Computer Aided Design to automate certain repetitive sequences of actions. It is also used as development language prototype when you need a functional application before you optimize a language of lower level.

To repair some defects of language (e.g object orientation with two types of classes), and to clean the standard library's outdated and redundant components, Python has chosen to break backward compatibility in the new major version: Python 3.0 released in December 2008. This release was quickly followed by version 3.1 which corrects the errors of youth version 3.0 directly by making obsolete.

After the release of Python 1.6, and after that Van Rossum left CNRI to work with developers of commercial software, the NCRI and Free Software Foundation collaborated to modify the license for Python to make it compatible with the GPL. An increase of the indentation marks the beginning of a block, and a reduction of the indentation marks the end of the current block. It summarizes the most frequent objections expressed against the language.