Thread: Differentiation between XML and PHP

Differentiation between XML and PHP

Hello friends,

I just completed the XML and going to start the PHP. Before that I want to be aware about the exact difference between XML and PHP. As per my XML knowledge we can create user-defined tags in XML, but I don't anything about the PHP. I wonder if anybody let me know some differentiation between XML and PHP. I would greatly appreciate your any help over this differentiation.

Re: Differentiation between XML and PHP

As everyone should know it is possible to use XML entities externalities, ie import XML elements stored in another file. Thus it is essential when parsing an XML document to include external XML main document. This option is enabled by default. Disabling this option causes the event handler transform tag names in upper case (it is important not to disable it because XML is case sensitive, that is to say that apart upper and lower case).

The use of PHP begins with the processing of forms and through access to databases. Access to databases is easy once the installation of modules corresponding place on the server. The most obvious strength of this language is that it has over time achieve an easy problem in the past has become complicated and therefore an essential component offers accommodation.

XML is a metalanguage, that is to say a language to define your own language. Thus contrary to the language HTML, XML lets go define your own tags, which can separate the presentation of document content.This separation between content and presentation is done using a parser, that is to say a program that can check consistency of the syntax of the document and interpret it to lay out its contents.

PHP is for the large family of descendants of C Whose Syntax is very close. In particular, its syntax and its construction are similar to those languages Java and Perl, Except that PHP code can easily be mixed with code HTML within a PHP file. In a web usage, execution of PHP code runs well, when a visitor asks to see a Web pageHis browser sends a request to HTTP server match. This content is returned to the HTTP server, which sends it to the end customer.

In the case of PHP as a language server, the most common combination are those of a platform LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) and WAMP (Windows Apache MySQL PHP). A platform WAMP generally installed through a single software that integrates Apache, MySQL and PHP, for example EasyPHP, VertrigoServ, WampServer or UwAmp. There is the same type of software platforms MAMP (Mac OS Apache MySQL PHP), like software MAMP.