Thread: What are the MCVE (Monetra) in PHP?

What are the MCVE (Monetra) in PHP?

Hello friends,
    I have done with the basic programs in PHP programming language. I am moving to the advanced part in PHP. I want to know about the Credit Card Processing. In that I have heard about the MCVE (Monetra). So thought that you guys can help me.!! Please tell me what are the MCVE (Monetra) in PHP? Any other information which is related with the subject is also welcomed.!!

Re: What are the MCVE (Monetra) in PHP?

These functions interface with MCVE (Monetra libmonetra, previously libmcve), which lets you work directly with MCVE / Monetra from your PHP scripts. MCVE / Monetra is the solution of Main Street Softworks for the treatment of credit / debit / gift Linux / Unix / MacOSX / Windows. It allows you to query the 'banking institution managing the credit card from your * nix machine, your modem or your Internet connection. Using the module MCVE / Monetra for PHP, you can handle credit cards directly in your PHP scripts via MCVE / Monetra.
    3.2 (northwood)
    2gig ram
    ATI AIW X800xt 256mb
    Gigabyte GA-8knxp 875p Chipset
    Optiwrite 8X DVD Burner
    Win XP PRO Sp2 (Works Perfectly)
    2 SATA Raptor 74gig Raid 0
    2 7200 IDE 320gig HD

MCVE / Monetra replaces RedHat's CCVS. A contract was signed with RedHat in late 2001 to migrate existing customers to the platform MCVE. This extension has been moved to the PECL repository and is no longer bundled with PHP as of PHP 5.1.0. This extension is not available on Windows platforms. For this the library is the libmonetra. Or you can also say that the library is the LibMonetra which is formerly libmcve library.
    I do to dead flowers what people at morgues do to dead people. Suck all the moisture out, dip them in plastic, paint them up pretty and put them in a nice frame.

If you install without specifying the path of your installation libmonetra, PHP will attempt to search the site default installation of libmonetra (/ usr / local). If Monetra (MCVE) is a non-standard location, run configure with: - with-mcve = $ mcve_path, where $ mcve_path is the path to your installation MCVE / Monetra. Please note that support MCVE / Monetra requires that $ mcve_path / lib and $ mcve_path / include exist, and include mcve.h or monetra.h in the include directory and libmcve.so and / or libmcve.a and / or libmonetra.so and or libmonetra.a in the lib.
    "When they give you ruled paper, write the other way..." J.R.J.

You should also have an idea about the Predefined Constants. These constants are defined by this extension, and are only available when the extension has been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime. The following is the list for the predefined constants :
    • M_PENDING (integer)
    • M_DONE (integer)
    • M_ERROR (integer)
    • M_FAIL (integer)
    • M_success (integer)

The following are the functions along with the descriptions that are used for MCVE :
    • m_checkstatus - Checks if the transaction has been completed
    • m_completeauthorizations - Number of complete authorizations in queue, returning an array of their identifiers
    • m_connect - Establishes a connection to MCVE
    • m_connectionerror - Gets a text representation of the cause of connection failure
    • m_deletetrans - Deletes the specified transaction structure MCVE_CONN
    • m_destroyconn - Destroy the connection and the structure MCVE_CONN
    • m_destroyengine - Free memory associated with IP / SSL connectivity
    • m_getcell - Get a specific cell from a comma delimited response to the column name