Thread: How to increase the speed of my website?

How to increase the speed of my website?

See I have the basic knowledge for designing a website. Designing a website is definitely not a problem of mine but the problem is how to enhance the speed of loading the website on the web. That is the point where I need help. If anybody can send me suggestion for increasing the speed of website I will be really thankful.

Re: How to increase the speed of my website?

Our website is actually a virtual host in the web content downloaded to the local hard disk, and then explains the browser view. The speed of the download page in the display speed accounted for a large proportion, so the smaller the amount of space the page itself, then the browsing speeds will be faster. This requires doing everything from simple web page to follow the principle of the time, such as: Do not use too much Flash animation, images and other resources. Clean, simple pages give people a clear idea of feeling.

It is not necessary to make use of static HTML

As we all know, ASP, PHP, JSP and other procedures to achieve a dynamic interaction information on the website, running up and really very convenient, because they are good for data exchange, can easily access, change the contents of the database, make the site "move", such as: forums, message boards. However, such a program must first be a server implementation of the treatment, generate HTML pages, and then "send" to the client browser, which had to spend a certain server resources. If the virtual host on the excessive use of such procedures, the page display speed will definitely slow, it was not necessary, please make full use of static HTML pages.

For increasing the speed link plays an important role

Links between sites to do with each other can increase the effectiveness of the publicity the site has done LOGO link to more accurately describe the picture site's theme and positioning, the effect of publicity will be greatly enhanced, but the picture links do too much, will definitely affect the page display speed. Many owners prefer to direct reference to the friendship pictures on the website URL, so images must first be loaded in order to display the various friendship visit to the site not the same as the speed, the entire table must be finished before such pictures to download displayed, thereby greatly reducing the speed of the page

Re: How to increase the speed of my website?

Counters can be placed on the page where access to traffic statistics web site for owners and advertisers to provide access to the basis, but no matter how powerful Web site features statistical system, there will be time to failure. If the code is put directly to the statistics in front of page content, or placed in a Table or a div tag, then the counter cannot access the time. Your Table or div on the page that will generate tens of seconds of delay, leading to the page a very long time to visit. Therefore, to improve the site's speed, we should pay attention to the location of statistics put the code, the correct way is: the statistical code into the bottom of the page, and page content and not the same in a Table or a div tag