Thread: What should be considered while building a website design?

What should be considered while building a website design?

While surfing the web most of the people face strange things, such as colorful home page, may also have an impulse. The thing which matter is that if I am getting what I want it is just fine. So while designing a website there must be some points. That is my point what are the thing should be considered during the planning of web site.

You should follow the appropriate steps while building a website design?

See according to me Personal home page about the following establishment of the appropriate steps: first, web page production, followed by storage space, web applications and web pages to upload and publicity and maintenance. Web page production, I am sure you see a lot of people create personal home page on the article, where I will not say, only a brief introduction.

Re: What should be considered while building a website design?

Doing home is a very simple matter, because the online thing "that is see is what you get", and you think of a good website to store it down slowly and studies (in fact, can also use the cache management tools, away from the line to re-visit previously viewed pages), to win the public house of the long? One thing which you should consider is that is see is what you get, such as: netscape navigator golden, frontpage and so on, such software is relatively simple, suitable and beginners.

According you should consider is a text editor classes, such as hotdog, homesite, webedit are all good software, has acquired a certain suitable for the production of html syntax, of which hotdog 3.0 Professional Edition also provides a number of java And activeX program, can produce a considerable effect that the home page. Personal home page content is the most critical; determine their own web pages and positioning the direction of the subject, there is a goal to gather the appropriate materials to enrich, to enrich your home page.

Upload web pages in general can be broadly divided into three forms, including: Email, ftp, www, respectively, using the appropriate software, such as ftp upload can be used to cuteftp1.8 and so on, in the host: fill in your registered web pages put the host , fill in the user ID and password. (These data, in your application, providing space for companies will Email to you) this way we can bring home page uploaded to the specified directory. Of course, after you hang up, first you have to look at them, and check the appropriate link
    For more detail you can visit this link
    Points to Conside while Making Web Designing

Adydsauza Guest

It depends on the person for whom you make website. If you make for your self then there are lots of thing that should be considerable during developing and that you automatically understand step by step as your project going on progress.

But if you develop a website for your party, then client requirement is the most consideration because you could not make website as per your choice.

Hello,
    I think the most important part of the web site is the design of the logo, that is what kind of logo you are going to use in the web site
    Here are few tips on it
    - Use of distinctive log : design the logo in such a way that, when people visit the site they should remember the logo belonging to the company.
    - Simple logo are appreciated : avoid over designing of the logo, keep them simple and sweet
    - Include proper graphics in logo : Include the graphics that you company is related to, this will give the logo a feel of the work in the company.
    - Color of the Logo : mostly select the color, so that the industry is related too. This will give you logo a corporate shine to it.