Thread: Iereport in software development

Iereport in software development

Hello,

I am so curious to know about the programming technique which can be used worldwide and as a report purpose in java programming.I need to create a simple report in graphical representation which I needed to add in one of the section of my ASP.NET application.

Would you help me to resolve the query related to report management purpose section.It would be greatly appreciated .

iReport is a dynamic tool is used to create the aid for project management, development and supporting purpose.

This technique and tool allows the experts members of the Project team and users of software tool to complain about the bugs and difficulties regarding the product/project and if the both have any suggestion and new consideration regarding bugs then they can submit them also.

After then it instructs to the development team of software product about the Bugs and allocates the responsibility to resolving the problems which is occurred and manage.To consider this information,the developers fixed the problem regarding issues.

Using Iereport in software development

How to use :

iReport is used to generate the view and representation of real time projects. The users who is working on the project in real life is allowed to access.

These authenticated users are capable to send the bugs and issues related to the project and they are assigned with a Default Responsible User for the project.The problem and bugs can be found with a product and that may be different types.The task related to complete the project in better way is assigned to particular who is attached with the project.

The different users are involved with this and every one have some group privileges to perform the specified task.

Logging into created Iereport page

If the project is already created and you are the member of the project then one of the user identification and password is assigned to the you.

The password is provided by the system administrator of the project.The page would be started from the login page and you have to enter the assigned password in the boxes.Just provide the correct and detailed password.

If you are going some thing wrong,then the page will show you some messages that you have entered some wrong values.Before overcoming this problem,you need to change the password which assigned you as a default.

After successful login you would be prompted with the main page of the project /product.