Thread: Need Oracle Enterprise for business

Need Oracle Enterprise for business

Hi all,

I have a big structure business. I want to install a SAP defining structure in my IT infrastructure. But some client is recommended me for Oracle Enterprise. Please suggest me which oracle enterprise package is suitable for my company. Thanks and regards.

In order to help businesses improve employee effectiveness, Oracle Corp. Oracle OpenWorld launched the latest version of Oracle PeopleSoft EnterpriseManager, That is, PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management 9.1, PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.50, PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management 9.1 and PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal 9.1. You can use any one for your business. Check and reply.

Re: Need Oracle Enterprise for business

PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management 9.1 is a core platform to meet the global business-end human resource management needs. In addition to the best integrated talent management, staff management and staff, the latest version of management software also includes an embedded Web 2.0 functionality and a new industry-specific functionality. PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management 9.1 is a PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management suite of products an integral part of that can help companies effectively manage the learning environment, to ensure that employees are paid with the corporate goals and constantly adjust the specifications of the same knowledge and skills.

People Tools 8.50 is PeopleSoft Enterprise technology platform for customer management, customization, integration and support of PeopleSoft applications provide a highly flexible development environment. This latest upgrade by using the new Web 2.0 functionality, enhanced integration and expansion of the report of the options to achieve a rich end-user experience. People Tools 8.50 is the basis for PeopleSoft 9.1 applications, with a lower version is backward compatible, thereby enhancing the customer the current version of the value, and customers do not need to upgrade core applications. Best of luck.

PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal 9.1 online community through the deployment of enterprise Web-based self-service Web site to help businesses to promote cooperation and collaboration. I am also using this. The most comprehensive and most complete version of PeopleSoft Enterprise. Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.1 is PeopleSoft's history the most reliable and comprehensive version. This version contains 21 new solutions, 1,350 items of new features, more than 28,000 pages upgraded with Web 2.0 features, 300 new Web services, and 200 kinds of new features specific to the industry. check that and reply.

Re: Need Oracle Enterprise for business

PeopleSoft Human Capital Management 9.1 and reliable talent management feature helps to clear business goals and enable visualization of business goals, and added a number of specific targets one or more employee performance documents, in order to establish consistency and improve employee productivity enterprises , and improve overall business performance. The new succession planning solution to help identify key personnel, assessment of high-potential employees and make the results of visualization, for the enterprise open the way to obtain a leading position. Best of luck.