Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Enhance Coding Skills

Software Development

Old 14-02-2010

Enhance Coding Skills

DEAR FRNZ....

I WANT TO STRENGTHEN MY CODING SKILLS....WHAT ALL BOOKS SHOULD I READ??? I WANT TO MOSTLY IMPLEMENTS STUFFS IN C AND THEN SLOWLY SLOWLY UPGRADE.....

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...I AM PRETTY MUCH MESSED UP WITH DATA STRUCTURES...I WANT TO GET IT RIGHT IN C...PLZ SUGGEST SOME BOOK ON THEM(EXCEPT TANENBAUM)...

PLZ IF SOMEONE CAN...GIVE ME A DETAILED GUIDE...HHOW CAN I PREPARE MYSELF...SO I CAN START TAKING PART IN CODING CONTESTS AS WELL AS FOSS..

THANKS A TON EVERYONE.. ..

Old 19-02-2010

Re: Enhance Coding Skills

Hello,
If you are decided to start with C programming language, then it is great, because it is said as the mother language. If you want to have good coding skills then first and the most is that the basics should be clear , that when a buildings foundation is strong you can built as many floors as you need. About the books, then I feel you can use any book for studying C, mostly all the books written for C language are good. Best of Luck and start coding.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,