Thread: How Oracle Exadata helps organizations in data centers?

How Oracle Exadata helps organizations in data centers?

With the development of businesses, large data warehouses are more and more rapidly expand its scale, the average size increased three times every two years. Large data warehouses require that the maximum read speed disk scan dozens, hundreds or thousands of disks, only the pipe between the disk and the server bandwidth by 10 times or more in order to meet this requirement, so businesses often find that the more data warehouse. So my point is that for the data warehouse mostly oracle is used then Oracle Exadata help organizations optimize their existing investments in data centers

Re: How Oracle Exadata helps organizations in data centers?

If you are having any doubt related to the performance of oracle then I will like to mention of the point in support for the oracle. The world's first flash memory database support: Oracle Database 11g second edition; Mixed column-type compression to achieve 10 to 50 times the data compression; Scan compressed data, enabling faster queries; Store the index to further reduce the disk I / O operation;
    Intelligent scanning (Smart Scans) to the storage system to uninstall query processing tasks; In the storage server to the data mining model intelligent scanning; Running on Sun Oracle Database Machine applications for flash memory storage systems (Flash Storage) to achieve up to 100 million times per second I / O operations.

The best data warehouse machines and the best OLTP machine

Sun Oracle Database Machine is not only able to quickly handle large amounts of data directly in the storage system to run data-intensive processing tasks; also has the most comprehensive data analysis capabilities, such as data mining, high-efficiency point query, etc.; and specific to the data warehouse had a very effective optimization and has a large number of new data warehouse capabilities. In addition Sun Oracle Database Machine has a unique extension of the OLTP database, such as a host of new fault-tolerant OLTP functionality.

Most suitable for the machine used to implement the merger

Leading enterprises have continuously produced the biggest factor in the cost of an enterprise with multiple proprietary systems, such as ERP, CRM, HR, data warehouse, respectively, the operation of all applications for the Sun Oracle Database Machine to high-performance and low-cost to run these systems to meet the all data management needs, in a shared environment, the response time is predictable.

Re: How Oracle Exadata helps organizations in data centers?

According to me Sun Oracle Database Machine is a unique, compelling, and it not only has a predictable high-performance, at the same time be able to continually reduce costs, with minimal risk to obtain the value of the fastest. The introduction of a very short time after, by virtue of its superior performance, has been around the world, has won the trust of many customers now use Oracle Exadata in the region the second version of the customers are Haier (China), Taiwan Fuji Xerox, Singapore Bayer, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and the Philippines Savings Bank.