Thread: What does Object Modeling mean?

What does Object Modeling mean?

Hello Guys,

I have to discuss one of my query related to the object oriented programming concept. I want to be aware about the 'Object Modeling'. What is the use of 'Object Modeling'. I have have referred many books of object oriented programming fort this concept, but unfortunately didn't get enough information. If you know anything about 'Object Modeling', then please share with me. I am waiting for your reply.

re: What does Object Modeling mean?

The object modeling is nothing but to create a computer model of the user's system (a system). This model can also bring many elements of the real world that the concepts and ideas in the job or the field which will be part of the system. Object modeling is to identify, qualify as a first step these form types, independently of implementation. This is called the Object-oriented analysis or OOA (Object-Oriented Analysis).

The object modeling essential is to create a computer representation elements of the real world that we are interested, regardless of implementation. which means regardless of programming language. It This implies identifying the objects and isolate data and functions using them. For this method were developed between 1970 and 1990, Many analysts have been developing object-oriented approach, so that by 1994 there more than 50 object methods.

Hi friend,

The 'UML' is the good example of 'Object Modeling'. That can be referred as "Unified Modeling Language. It is the notation to model a problem in the standard way. The language is born from the merger of several existing methods before, and has now become the benchmark in terms of object modeling, to the point that his knowledge is often necessary to get a job developer object.

Object modeling comprises the mechanism creating computer model. The object-oriented languages are each a specific way implement the object paradigm. Thus, an object method to define the problem with high level without going into specifics of a language. It thus represents a tool for defining a problem graphically, for example to present to all stakeholders of a project. It is quite possible to produce code syntactically correct without adopting an object approach.