Thread: Java : Difference between the Checked and Unchecked Exception

Java : Difference between the Checked and Unchecked Exception

Hi all, I am new to the Java programming language. I have very good knowledge about the C and C++ programming. I do not know anything about the Checked and Unchecked Exceptions. So, want to know about the Difference between the Checked and Unchecked Exceptions of JAVA. I also want to know about how Checked and Unchecked Exceptions can be worked in the JAVA programming language. If anyone knows about the Checked and Unchecked Exceptions then reply immediately.

Difference between the Checked and Unchecked Exception

Hello, In JAVA, the defects that can be present in the program can be represented by the Unchecked Exception, that can be the argument passed to a method that can not be private. According to the Arnold, Holmes and Gosling, The conditions that can the errors that can be present in the logic of your program and that error can not be recovered at run-time represented by the Unchecked Exception.

Java : Difference between the Checked and Unchecked Exception

Hi, The invalid conditions outside the immediate control of the program can be represented by the Checked Exception such as the absent files, network outages, database problems, invalid user input. The Checked Exceptions can be the sub-classes of the Exceptions. I hope you understand from the above explanation. If you can not get then reply me.

Checked and Unchecked Exception

Hello, In JAVA there can be the two kinds if the exceptions such as the Unchecked Exceptions and Checked Exceptions. So, these two types of the exceptions can be based on the checking of exceptions at the compile time. There can be also a classification that can be the based on Run-Time in JAVA, such as the synchronous and asynchronous exceptions. I think You can understood from this information.

Difference between the Checked and Unchecked Exception

The Exception can have the subclass that can be as the Checked Exception, avoiding the class Run-time Exception and all of its subclasses. The programmers of the client can be forced by building the exceptions to deal the possibility that can be thrown by the exception. The Unchecked exceptions can be the Run-Time Exceptions and any of can be its subclass. Class Error and its subclasses also are unchecked.
    Last edited by Zecho; 08-02-2010 at 06:21 PM.