Thread: How to create Script for 3D spinning message?

How to create Script for 3D spinning message?

Hi friends,
    I am creating the project for the gaming zone. For that I want to create 3D spinning message. That display/rotate messages on the top of the page via a circular animation. So can anyone tell me how to create Script for 3D spinning message.?? Please help me as soon as possible.!!
    Whats my name again? I spend so much time looking at code i fogot my own name ahhh!

Re: How to create Script for 3D spinning message?

You can now create the 3 Dimensions message also. VML (Vector Markup Language) lets DHTML developers use scripting to create and animate simple graphics. Due to the great popularity of the 3D spinning message, it is now widely used in the web sites. The new gallery is XML-driven and thus easily customizable; each instance has its own PerspectiveProjection object which makes several instances of the menu in the same movie look good.

The technology is currently supported in the Internet Explorer also. 3D Spinning Message uses VML to allow you to display/rotate multiple messages on the top of the page via a circular animation. Everything from the size of the "circle" to the colors of the text can be customized. This is much attractive to the users. Also loaded images can easily be captioned.

I have provided you with the coding that you have to insert the below into the <HEAD> section of your page. Here is the code for that :
    Code:
    <xml:namespace ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" prefix="v"/>
    <style type="text/css">
    v\:* { behavior: url(#default#VML); }
    </style>

I think that downloading the script from the web will be the better option. You can also create 3D Spinning Menu and Photo Gallery in Flash CS4. In that application you can do 3D image gallery in Flash CS4 in which the menu of thumbnails is spinning in 3D. The tiles spin asynchonously creating a nice effect. You should know the basic thing that 3D spinning message script uses VML to allow you to display/rotate multiple messages on the top of the page via a circular animation.