Thread: How to create prototype project Expression Blend 3?

How to create prototype project Expression Blend 3?

I am new to the environment of this Expression blend 3 of Visual Studio 2010. So I need help related to the queries of Expression blend 3. The thing which I like to about this are: How to create a new prototype project in Expression Blend 3 of Visual Studio 2010. Basically I want the idea related to the application flow. I will be waiting for the related replies and thanks in advance.

Re: How to create prototype project Expression Blend 3?

If you are new to the environment of this Expression Blend 3 of Visual Studio 2010. Creating a new prototype in Expression Blend 3 is really easy and you have to just follow the following steps for that.
    1. First of all you have to open the "New Project" from the "File" menu.
    2. Now in the "New Project" dialog box click on Silverlight which is given under the "Project Type"
    3. Now in the right side window you have to click on Silverlight 3 SketchFlow Application
    4. Now you have to enter the name in the Name box.
    5. Now in the Location box you have to browse the position where you want to store the project.
    6. Now in the language option you have to select the option for language which can be either C# or Visual Basic
    7. Click OK

Now if you want to know the application flow then I will try to explain it in my own words. See as per my knowledge SketchFlow Map panel is similar to the graph editor. This SketchFlow Map is used to define the structure of the application. It can also be used to define the navigation, flow of application, and above all the composition of an application.

Normally SketchFlow Map panel is used to focus on the structure of the application and the artboard is used to focus on the contents related to individual screen or the stuffing of individual screen. Let us try to get this with the help of an example. User can design the application flow before the graphical user interface is designed can think of. This will help to reduce the possibility of errors in the application user need to develop.

If user want to focus on the individual screens, then user can use the drawing tools which comes with the Expression Blend. Not only that it allows the user to import the images from Photoshop and the layers of Photoshop can also be preserved. These images can be used for representing the user interface control. This can also be used for creating the components which are used for project.