Thread: C++ : Use of strstream library

C++ : Use of strstream library

Hi, Everyone. I had learned the C++ language in the college. I had also worked on the several C++ projects. But I do not know much more about the library files. I would like to know about the Use of the strstream library. So, I also would like to know about the strstream library in detailed. I would also like to know about the how could I implement the strstream library in C++ language. Thus, if anyone has the answer then reply me.

The strstream can be the class that can specializes output and input with the arrays of characters in the memory. With a previously allocated an array of characters by associating the object you can create an strstream object. Just as you could to another type of stream, You can apply other operations to it, read input from it, write output to it. i hope you understand the strstream library from the above explanation.

Re: C++ : Use of strstream library

The strstream library can be the header file which can be described as with extension ".h" such as the <#include strstream.h>. The following can be the list of classes that can be associated with the strstream library can be as :
    Code:
    1. strstreambuf Class :
    2. istrstream Class :
    3. ostrstream Class : 
    4. strstream Class :

Use of strstream library

I think that the class strstream can provides functionality to write and read to an array in the block of memory. To control the array that can be associated with the class strstream, uses a private strstreambuf object . The class strstream can inherits from the basic iostream library. Then, It can use all the unformatted and formatted intput and output functions.

According to my knowledge the strstream can be used for defining several iostreams classes which can calculate in the given block of memory character sequences. The class can be comes under the namespace std. For example :
    Code:
    namespace std 
    {
    class strstreambuf;
    class istrstream;
    class ostrstream;
    class strstream;
    };