Thread: Does anyone know what is 'Managed code'?

Does anyone know what is 'Managed code'?

Hello Friend,

I have to discuss my confusion about the one of the concept of C sharp. In C sharp reference book I have read about the "Managed code". But this seems very complicated to understand. Is "Managed code" is any different type of programming code? I don't know how aware about the "Managed code". Do you know what is "Managed code"? if yes then please let me know that. I will appreciate your help.

Re: Does anyone know what is 'Managed code'?

Hi,

In computing, the managed code can improve Dependability a program (and to simplify the work of Programmer). This term is part of the Microsoft terminology, but the same concept exists for Java. In Microsoft terminology, managed code is a Code which runs under the management VMCLR, Or another virtual machine. This term is used in opposition to unmanaged code, which is run directly by the Processor.

The managed code avoids crashes of programs, but not all. If, despite everything, there is a crash, it is easier to analyze. With unmanaged code, the crash will occur long after the error, whereas with the managed code the crash will occur closer to the location of the error.The term managed code from Microsoft is not part of the java terminology, But the same concept such as the code executed in the JVM benefit from several advantages including the crumb.

The execution of the 'Managed code' is controlled by CLR(Common Language Runtime) and which one of the '.NET Framework'. The Managed code is basically use for to prevent the basic programming mistakes. And it is very important because it can make the application unstable. The managed code is compiled using the IL. It can be written using high level languages of programing and compiled using the .Net framework.

Hi friend,

Managed code is a code that runs under the management VM or CLR. This term is used in opposition to unmanaged code, which is directly executed by the processor). It is indeed here to "turn" the lowl Windows. A run time compiler and which is used for to compiles the IL code to the native executable code. This is done in environment known as 'managed execution'. This process is useful to make sure the index checking, type safety, garbage collection.