Thread: How Private Cookies can be Found Using HTML?

How Private Cookies can be Found Using HTML?

I have done many different things in HTML. But recently I came to know that the cookies can be found by using the HTML. Is it possible to do such thing in HTML..?? Can anyone please explain me how Private Cookies can be Found Using HTML? Please explain me in detail because I don't know anything about this topic. Just tell me the logic for that and I can make coding for my own.!!
    Don't be afraid of darkness, it's in your heart anyway.

Re: How Private Cookies can be Found Using HTML?

Before doing any of the program on the Cookies, you should know some basic things about the cookies. Cookies can be said as pieces of data chosen by the Web server and sent to the browser. The browsers should be able to save and send back a minimal number of cookies according to the cookie specifications. The cookie can be removed on some specific date if the cookie setter can specify a deletion date. The cookie gets removed once the user quits the browser, if the cookie setter does not specify a date.
    I do to dead flowers what people at morgues do to dead people. Suck all the moisture out, dip them in plastic, paint them up pretty and put them in a nice frame.

You should have understood the concepts about the cookie. The cookie are responsible for transfer of the data. And the transfer of Web pages follows the HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP). The browser request a page from web servers by sending them a usually short text called HTTP request. I have given you the example below, so that you will be clear with the cookie's sending part. Check the example :
    The browsers connect to the server www.demo.org sending it a request for accessing the page http://www.demo.org/home.html, that looks like the following one :
    HTML Code:
    GET /home.html HTTP/1.1
    Host: www.demo.org
    "When they give you ruled paper, write the other way..." J.R.J.

You can follow the instructions for finding the Private Cookies using the HTML :
    1. First you will have to find and save the needed HTML script. I don't know the exact script for that but you can find that on Internet. By using that code the user will be able to track and eliminate cookies that are being sent from a third party.
    2. The user will be asked to accept or deny whether or not next step is to click on accept or deny regarding whether the information should be stored on the computer, after the HTML code alerts the user to the cookies that are attempting to be sent to the browser.
    3. Then you will have to run the HTML code through the cookie search tool on each of the websites visited.
    4. For avoiding more cookie traffic, you can enable or disable the cookie preference.
    Signatures reduce available bandwidth

You should be knowing that the users can be tracked based on the IP address of the computer requesting the page. The cookie plays an important role in this. You have also observed that you can access your profile on web if you provide the correct user-name and password. This happens because the HTTP protocol includes the access authentication that allows access to a Web page after entering the proper user name and password.