Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2010

What are the features of C Sharp?

Hi friend,

I just completed the advanced java course and going to start C sharp programming. Before that I want to be aware about the features of C Sharp. I know C sharp has more features as compare to java language but know it's features. I wonder if anybody provide me some features of C sharp programming. I will appreciate your help over this issue.
Old 02-02-2010

Re: What are the features of C Sharp?

The features of C sharp and java are quite identical. Both languages support the use of order try indicating that block is likely to throw an exception catch to capture the exception in question. Moreover, finally is implemented in the same way to specify an area code must in all cases be executed . This allows, upon exercise of a exception of returning to the caller an exception type corresponding to its context and its layer architecture. For example, a line not found in a table will result in a SQLException that the developer will take care of refer to the GUI as a ObjectNotFoundException.
Old 02-02-2010

Hi friend,

Following are some features of C sharp:
  1. XML Documentation
  2. Indexers
  3. Arrays
  4. Constructors & Destructors
  5. Passing Parameters
  6. Properties
Old 02-02-2010

The garbage collection in C sharp implements a well-known algorithm called Mark & Compact garbage collection algorithm. In C sharp, arrays do not have to comply with this requirement because they can be created as a table dimension referencing other tables. They are called "Jagged Arrays. For this reason, the initial sizes of rows and columns This type of table may be different. C sharp supports the concept of interface.
Old 02-02-2010

The C sharp is derived from C + +, it contains too many features of relatively new languages. C sharp uses the syntax of C++ inheritance. The same keyword is used to implementation inheritance and interface unlike Java which specifies extends and implements. In C sharp, the operator 'is' is entirely analogous to the keyword 'instance' of Java. A 'C sharp namespace' is a way to group classes and used by field similarly compared with the keyword package in Java.
Old 02-02-2010

Hello friend,

Please refer below some features of the C Sharp programming:
  • Replacement of pointers by references.
  • New ways of writing loops.
  • Automatic release of objects.
  • Object orientation delivered everything should be incorporated into classes.
  • Passing arrays as arguments.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,