Thread: How is Web Creator Pro for Web designing

How is Web Creator Pro for Web designing

Hi,
    I want some information regarding a software called Web Creator Pro. It is a web designing software. I have just completed my web designing study work. And this software is recommended to me as a starter for me to create a site. I need some usage and performance of this software. Does this tool is good for beginners. What does it offers.

Re: How is Web Creator Pro for Web designing

Web Creator provides you with the tools necessary to export your Internet activity. You can then build a website with complex animations without having to know any programming language! Select your site template among the many themes or start from a blank page and arrange the elements on the page simply by "dragging".

Web Creator offers an extensive library of icons, images, sounds and videos you can also import from your own data. Customize your site by adding dropdown menus, visual effects, forms and much more. A wizard of online guides you for publishing your site in a few clicks. Web Creator 5 is the perfect tool to create your most beautiful websites without having any knowledge in programming languages and computer graphics.

One thing I like about Web Creator is that Whether you're a beginner, an experienced user, you're part of an association, an SME or a larger structure, Web Creator Pro 5 allows you to produce stunning websites, tailored to the needs of modern visual effects and multimedia. Without any programming knowledge, you get to the sites amazing graphics rendering and embellished the latest multimedia tools: blog, podcast, video blog, RSS feed.

With Web Creator, you create an original site, dynamic and alive without any knowledge in computer graphics or design languages program and your first site in just a few minutes by choosing a model that suits you among the extensive list proposed. You then customize through many visual effects and multimedia and you adapt to modern needs last blog, podcast, video blog, etc.

The best feature of this software is that you can create new models created by a professional web designer. The interface improved: more usability, navigation even faster. There is a custom Template Editor with improved Menu Editor. The tool integrated photo gallery and you can simply import and convert video to Flash. You add up effects with new graphical effects for boxes, buttons and lines: transparency, gradients, shadows, etc.