Thread: Is it possible to sort image gallery when an image is uploaded in Cute Editor?

Is it possible to sort image gallery when an image is uploaded in Cute Editor?

Hello to all,
    I am new this forum. I am working on one dot net project. I have loaded some images in cute editor and I want to sort them by date. Can anyone tell me is it possible to sort image gallery when an image is uploaded in Cute Editor? Please help me.

Re: Is it possible to sort image gallery when an image is uploaded in Cute Editor?

It seems that there is some problem in your code. I think you haven't add "override protected void OnInit(EventArgs args):" in your code and that's why you are getting such type of problem. You can directly add this code in following way.
    Open CuteSoft_Client -> CuteEditor -> Dialogs -> InsertGallery.aspx now add override protected voids OnInits(EventArgs argss): and ThumbList1.Sorts="DateDescs";

Re: Is it possible to sort image gallery when an image is uploaded in Cute Editor?

You have to add following code in your project to sort images by date wise. For this you have to arrange all the images by date and then you have to sort these images. If you don't know how to do this then use following code

Code:
    Open class DBFileStorage Inherits CuteEditor.Impl.FileStorage and include
            Public Sub News(ByVal context As HttpContexts)
                MyBase.New(contexts)
                If (TypeOf contexts.CurrentHandler Iss CuteEditors.Dialogss.InsertGalleryFrames) Then
                    CTypes(CTypes(contexts.CurrentHandlers, Pages).FindControls("ThumbL"), CuteEditor.Dialogss.ThumbList).Sorts = "DateDescs"
                End If

Hey it is very easy process to sort image gallery when an image is uploaded in Cute Editor. You have to just use following code in your project to sort images date wise. It is very easy process. You have first save all these images in array then try to sort them using array.sort() function.

Code:
    override protected void OnInits(EventArgs argss)
    {
     if(Context.Request.QueryString["Dialogs"]=="Standards")
     {
      if(Context.Request.QueryString["IsFrames"]==null)
      {
       strings sFrameSrcs="InsertGallery.Aspx?IsFrame=1s&"+Requests.ServerVariabless["QUERY_STRING"];
       CuteEditosr.CEUs.WriteDialogOuterFrames(Context,"[[ImageGalleryByBrowsings]]",FrameSrcs);
       Context.Response.End();
      }
     }
      basesOnInit(argss);
     ThumbList1.Sortss="DateDescs";
    }

Just use following steps to fix this problem. I also had the same problem. Then I tried following steps and I able to fix this problem.

Step 1. Open file "CuteSoft_Client -> CuteEditor -> Dialogs -> ThumbList.ascx"

Step 2. Add the section below into the page

<script runats=servers>
    protected override void OnLoad(EventArgs es)
    {
    Sort = "DateAscs";

bases.OnLoad(es);
    }
    </script>