Thread: Inforamtion on LiveCAD 3.1

Information on LiveCAD 3.1

I have recently read about the LiveCAD 3.1 which released. I have earlier installed the version 2.0 of LiveCAD. But I was not able to design my room as the construction bar did not had any tab under it. Also when I downloaded the demo version I got a install key which was in appropriate. I am looking forward ti use LiveCAD 3.1. I need information on this.

System Requirments for LiveCad 3.1

The following are the System requirements for LiveCad 3.1:
    • Graphical support: Minimum of 128 MB onboard or graphic card support.
    • Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
    • Memory: 512 MB.
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 2 GHz.
    • Internet Connection
    • Hard drive space: Around 2 to 4 gigs

Verify the above system requirements before installing LiveCad 3.1 on your computer. My suggestion would be that you use a 512 MB graphic card. I am using the ATI Radeon HD 4770 which is a 512 MB graphic card to get the optimum output from LiveCad.

Re: Inforamtion on LiveCAD 3.1

The error in the installation key can be due to not copying the exact installation key as given in your email. The installation key is a randomly made unique installation alphanumeric number. Check that there should not be any space in the installation key. Instead of typing in the installation key, you can directly copy-paste the installation key. Make sure you do not enter any unnecessary spaces any where.

Re: Inforamtion on LiveCAD 3.1

The latest release version 3.1 of Livecad is a very useful animation software to design your home. The advanced 3D engine used is powerful to deliver awesome performance. It is been considered useful for designing buildings in two dimensional layout as well as three dimensional layout. There are a number of in-built textures which can be used for designing textures and layout. On of the characteristics is the use of ray tracing for calculating the images.

Addressing the LiveCAD 2 issue

You can solve the issue of LiveCad 2 by going to the 3D Architecture properties by right clicking on its desktop icon. Once the Properties Windows is displayed go to the Accounting Tab. In order to solve the issue you have to check in the Run this program as administrator check box. To apply the settings click OK. This will solve the issue that you were facing in the LiveCad 2.