Thread: how VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight is the most flexible control

how VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight is the most flexible control

hi,
    i am doing my MCA. Actually i am doing project on dispensary management, and i am using asp.net & off language in c#,with database.I know that .net control for silver light & windows forms.But i want to know about VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight .Is that most flexible control. If yes,than tell me how it is most flexible control. please as soon as response me.

Re: how VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight is the most flexible control

Grid control is the most flexible control.VIBlend DataGrid for silverlight is the first functional OLAP grid. VIBlend Data Grid for Silver light brings the together feature of traditional data grid control,hierarchical grids & excel-like pivot tables.VIBlend DataGrid for Silver light support the data binding as well as complete unbound mode.There are some feature of VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight like,it support the both data binding & unbound mode.The hierarchies of that VIBlend DataGrid for Silver light on rows and on columns.There are some sorting and filtering function.

VIBlend DataGrid for Sidelight supports the both data binding and complete unbound mode.VIBlend DataGrid for Silver light provides a comprehensive set of easy to use API's which is allow to access and customize every little detail.VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight is allow you to specify grid row templates that can provide you more details information about that.By standard silver light data templates, the row details functionality is enabled.This feature also can allow you to easy display any type of content.VIBlend DataGrid for Silver light also has group row functionality.In many business application where data source contain a large number of rows that time this features is most useful.We can also give a example like you can store sales records by product ,date ,or any other data colums.

VIBlend DataGrid for Silver light provides the sorting features.It has sorting capabilities which work in both bound and unbound mode.We can also sorting by columns and by row.Each particular row and each particular columns has a sorting property that allows to enable or disable the sorting functionality.The data grid control keep track on original sort order and see the unsorted order.In sorting features the sorting algorithm automatically detect sorting number,dates,text or any data type.

VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight has a features of filtering frame work.The filtering function work with both bound and unbound mode.and filter function also filter by any columns or any rows.VIBlend DataGrid for Silverlight allow you to display hierarchical data using another function which is nested data grids.The most important thing which there are no restriction on level of nesting.In VIBlend DataGrid for Silver light pivot table are sorting by label.